Antique Car MuseumAdd to mybook
More than a museum....it's a journey!
- General Info:
- Conveniently located in Tallahassee, FL, the Tallahassee Automobile Museum is home to one of the largest regional collections of antique cars, as well as an extensive collection of Americana. Prepare to be amazed by all sorts of wonderful historical items, including everything from Buffalo Bill's guns, to a magnificent collection of Steinway pianos. All under one roof!
We have among others:
- Duryea, first automobile built in America
- Batmobile collection including The Penguin's Duck-car
- 1903 Stanley Steamer
- 1860s Lincoln's horse-drawn hearse
- Steinway Collection
- Largest outboard motor collection in the country
- Rare bicycle and motorcycle collection We guarantee that you can spend countless hours in the Tallahassee Automobile Museum, just simply staring in awe at our wonderful and timeworn collection. Our facility is state-of-the-art, and our antique items are kept in the most pristine conditions. Our prices are affordable, and we encourage the whole family to come on down and enjoy our treasures from yesteryear. Call Tallahassee Automobile Museum now to learn about group and student discounts!
- Adults: $17.50/person - General Admission, $15.00/person - Seniors, $15.00/person - Two or more guests, Students (Age 10 - College w/ID): $11.75/person, Children (Ages 5 - 9): $8.00/person, Children (Up to 4 years old): FREE! Group Rates Available 35 or more. Lunch-N-Tour Program.
- Museums, Tourist Information & Attractions, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Historical Places
- Other Information: