Alaska Bush Float Plane ServiceAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
Experience Alaska with our small, family-owned and operated floatplane service. We live locally in Talkeetna, AK. and our father and son pilot team has over 45 years of experience flying in the Denali and Alaska Range. Our two pilots have a perfect safety record, making safety our number one concern. We pride ourselves in offering great personal service and all employees have direct interest in our business success. Every one of our passengers receives a window seat and 2-way headsets allowing your trip to be customized as you converse with the pilot and your family. All of our planes are high winged giving you optimal viewing abilities for taking memorable photos. If you want to experience Alaska in a small, personal setting, then choose Alaska Bush Floatplane Service.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 710-8807
- Mt. McKinley and Denali National Park Flightseeing
- Wildlife and Glacier Flightseeing
- Talkeetna Mountain Flightseeing
- Alaska Sightseeing
- Fly-in Fishing Trips
- Fly-in Hunting Trips
- Fly-in Hiking Trips Guided trips
- Float Trips for kayaking, rafting, canoes Salmon, Trout, Dolly Varden, Northern Pike Fishing Fly, Spin Cast, Lake and River Fishing
- Remote Lake air taxi service Charter Flights available
- Remote Lodge and Bush Cabin Air Taxi Service
- Payment method:
- debit, discover, master card, visa
We are at Mile 9.1 Talkeetna Spur Rd. Our Floatplane Base is located on Fish Lake before reaching the town of Talkeetna.
We have a beautiful lawn and picnic area where you may watch our planes land and take off from Fish Lake. We also provide our customers with the use of our kayaks, and canoes.
The Alaska Floatplane Company
- Sightseeing Tours, Aircraft-Charter, Rental & Leasing, Hunting & Fishing Preserves, Tourist Information & Attractions, Fishing Charters & Parties
My family and I went on a bear viewing flight with Alaska Bush Floatplane service last summer and we were amazed with the amount of animals that we saw on our trip. The pilot was excellent! We could not believe how smooth the landing and take off was on the lake. I HIGHLY recommend this flight service to everyone. They have a variety of flights to choose from (more than the other flight services in town) and the staf... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch