- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Welcome to Joeseppi's Italian Ristorante, a hometown, family inspired restaurant with the goal of welcoming our guests with big smiles, great food and fair prices. Inspired by Joe Stortini, the idea of a place that makes you feel as though you were around your own kitchen table with home cooking and excellent conversation. Mom and Dad Stortini made everyone feel welcome in our home. Joe was inspired by their warmth, hospitality and caring attitude. It is in that spirit we welcome you to Joeseppi's. Our hope is that you will feel as though you've joined our family for dinner in our home. As our guest, the Joeseppi's team is honored to serve you.
- Voi essere invit! Joe and his family invite you to bring your appetite and your love of authentic Italian cuisine! Joesseppi's offers a variety of meals including build-your-own pasta dishes, fresh lasagna, pizza, along with fabulous seafood and steak dishes. Our homemade sauces offer that perfect unique flavor you have been looking for! Experience these great dishes in an environment that is fun and family friendly. Our ristorante is open and spacious to accomodate our large extended family, YOU! In addition to our Italian bistro inspired ristorante, we offer a full service bar where you can come and gather around our large plasma televisions and enjoy great food and spirits with your closest friends!
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, master card, visa
- Westgate South Shopping Ctr
- West End
- Restaurants, Bars, Pizza, Caterers, Italian Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, European, Continental, Pizza
Specialties: Charity Events, Banquets, Fundraisers, Marriage Ceremonies, Wedding Day, Benefits, Wedding Ceremonies
Price Range : Below Average
We went for a friends birthday and had a reservation for 6. Got there early and didn't get seated until about 6:30. Place wasn't even busy. Another 45 minutes before someone came to take our order. Then an hour until it showed up. Had to ask four separate times for the check and it took probably half an hour to get it. Don't get me wrong the food is good but I would hope this was just a bad night and they arent always this slow.
I've lived in Tacoma for over 5 years, and driven past Joeseppi's a million times. I finally decided to try it out with my family a couple weeks ago, and we loved it! This place is very welcoming and "homey" which suprised me being that it is attached to a strip mall. It is much larger inside than I expected, and had a warm atmosphere. The food was a good mix of Italian comfort food. The best part of this place was the owner. He personally came to the table and asked how everything was, and even walked us out and held the door! We will definitely be back!
Posted: 5/23/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I learned the owner of Stortini's had a new restaurant but it actually took me years to eventually try it out. The food is good, better than a lot of other Italian places in town, but the prices were a little on the high end. Our table of four split the bill and it ended up being close to 25 bucks a person. My pasta was great though.
Posted: 11/19/2007Provided by Citysearch -
My husband is Italian he wanted pesto sauce on his Ravioli's it wasn't on the menu but he asked about it and they had made it for him, he knows his sauce it was extremly good the way his mother made it for him his parents were immigrants from Italy. The waitress suggested the chicken parmesan to me it too was great the atmosphere was very nice and family orient. The menu had lots of choices, The wine is priced very well as the items on the menu was affordable for a family to have a extremly great meal. My taste buds danced. I can't wait to go back.