I was a little dubious about Top Hat, even though it was recommended to me by a friend, as I drove up to the kennell. But as soon as I met the people that ran Top Hat, I felt much better, and when I Met the gentleman who owned Top Dog- I was sold. I have now had me dog there twice, the last time for a week, and I love it and will continue to take him there. Very Important - This is the very first time that I haven't had to force him to go into the front door of a kennel- he trots right in!-
Top Dog Kennel
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- At Top Dog kennel we Care , Our pets leave with a Smile , Asheville 's #1 Dog Day Care. Top Dog Kennel provides private indoor and outdoor runs, optional playtime and daily walks, quiet, stress-free cattery Custom specialty cuts, hand stripping, bathing, nails, ears, complete makeover. We ll give your dog or cat a complete makeover! World-renowned breeding of Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen over 100 champions! For a pup destined to become a champion, we specialize in dog breeding
- Pet Boarding private indoor and outdoor runs, optional playtime and daily walks, quiet, stress-free cattery , Pet Grooming Custom specialty cuts, hand stripping, bathing, nails, ears, complete makeover Dog Breeding Dog Breeding World-renowned breeding of Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen over 100 champions!
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, debit, check, cash, discover
- Exit #59 Off of Interstate 40.. From US70 turn right, then Left at next Light..cross bridge, Right at Stop Sign - Follow Old US 70 about a mile, and we are on the right...just past Carolina Redi-Mix** We are open 7 days a week. Mon - Saturday 8:00AM-12NOON and 3:00PM-6:00PM **We close for lunch 12Noon-3pm
- Personal attention and tender loving care Private indoor and outdoor runs Large exercise areas Optional playtime and daily nature walks Optional flea bath Quiet, secluded, stress-free cattery Custom specialty cuts Hand stripping Bathing Nail clipping Ear cleaning World-renowned breeding Friendly and energetic dogs Over 100 champions
Liscened &amp;amp;amp;amp; Insured
Liscened &amp;amp;amp;amp; insured
- Top Dog Kennel is fully licensed
- Dog Day Care, Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Breeders, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services
These guys do not bat an eye when checking in my 125 pound Anatolian Shepherd and my pot bellied pig. I was stunned that they would even accept my pig in the first place but they did and CLEANED HER TOY PIANO while she was there. They sent her home with a sparkling piano and, to me, they flew over the highest bar of animal camp.
Best kennel in any area.
Very impressed with the facilities and attention to detail after dropping Bailey and Barney off this morning. Michael and Kendra both welcoming and caring to me and my 4-legged kids. Looking forward to seeing pics throughout the week and seeing how the girls like their stay at Top Dog!
Top Dog Kennel is the best! Every time I take our dog Lefty to board at Top Dog Kennel, I feel confident that our dog Lefty will be taken care of well. Lefty is a member of our family and I always feel that the staff at Top Dog Kennel take care of Lefty as if she was a part of their family. My interactions with the Top Dog Kennel staff have been positive and responsive and I feel like they provide great service. Thanks
I have been using Top Dog Kennel for 5+ years. My 11 yr old dog has stayed in multiple kennels in NC and Ohio. Top Dog is the best we have found. Nick, Michael and the rest of the staff love the pets in their care. The facility is clean and well maintained. The care provided is exceptional.
My dog loves the staff and staying there. Recently after a stay at Top Dog, Michael made a follow up call to see how my dog was doing as he had a cough while staying there. I took my dog to the Vet and he was diagnosed with a chronic medical condition with his windpipe. He is fine and seems to responding to medication. I really appreciate the care and concern expressed by the Top Dog staff.
I also love the grooming done by Nick, he makes my boy look the best he ever has. I do not want to take him anywhere else to be groomed.
I would recommend Top Dog to anyone looking for a caring, clean kennel for their pet.
Black Mountain, North Carolina
Top Dog Kennel was so good to our dogs, Bandit and Meya. They gave Meya the extra attention she needed to feel comfortable. We will be taking them back there again soon. Thank you, Michael, for your extra time with our babies.
—Rebecca Padgett Harris
Just a quick note to thank Nick and his wonderful team for always treating Spankie so well. Spankie goes wild whenever the Mrs or I take her to the dog park and she acts the exact same way upon entering your establishment. It has been since 2009 we have been using your kennel and I would not think about going anywhere other than yours. We do appreciate! Jon, Katie and Miss Spankie of Asheville
the only thing worse than leaving behind our little boxer, tara (while we go on vacation) is seeing my three children's faces upon dropping her off at the pet hotel......however....tara darts to the front door @ top dog kennel - each and every time!!!!! i assume she must keep busy while on the inside of the place... it is like pulling teeth when we take her to the vet as she pulls, tugs, drops to the ground and has been known to show her teeth! top dog kennel certainly lives up to their name thanks a million top dog crew!!!
Goldie is well taken care of at Top Dog Kennel. We use the facility twice a year as we go to Florida. I can always count on the staff to snap photos of her playing out back with her peers! It makes leaving the hairy beast behind - tolerable! If its good enough for our spoiled princess - it's good enough for yours! No doubt.
George and Beverly Gold - Asheville, NC
We have boarded our dog, Niko, with Top Dog Kennel for the past two years. The staff sends text photos of Niko out playing with other dogs which I adore! Niko seems to love coming to the kennel as she just wags that tail and rushes in the door each visit. I believe that Niko gets treated like gold when I have to board her! She is my little angel and I would trust no others with my baby! Thank you so much! Mary