Scarbrough Animal Hospital
- General Info:
- We would like to welcome you and your pet to our hospital. With over 35 years of veterinary experience, our full service animal hospital offers up front affordable health care while providing the best in veterinary care for your pet.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (954) 749-9440
- Revolution for cats, Royal Canin, Trifexis/Comfortis, Vectra 3D
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, insurance
- We are located at 2720 N. University Drive in the Sunrise Shops.
- Sunrise Golf Village East, Sunrise
- We work hard to establish a personal relationship with each client and pet. We always take time to educate our clients and to provide them with the best approach to their pet's health. Our policy is to perform a comprehensive physical examination of each pet to determine the care needed then we allow the owner to decide which level of care they can afford and which level they desire for their pet.
- English, Spanish
- Pet Food, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
I took my puppy their with a Groupon to be groomed and he came out with cuts oh his genitals. Two days later he developed 2 patched on his leg. I called to complain and they set an appointment for him to be seen. They charged me and they gave me a list of prescriptions that amounted to $75.00!!!! Do Not go there!
03/02/2012Provided by Citysearch -
While the groomer is great and the staff is nice- they were EXTREMEMLY misleading on their prices- and even passed off what amounted to fish oil gel tabs as a perscription. They tried to insist my dogs needed to be ""checked"" even tho they had already ahd their annuals just 2 weeks before. the Dr or techs will never touch my pets again because they are misleading in their prices.
01/04/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I wanted to go to Scarbough Animal Clinic because a friend of mine had told me to go there for my pet's yearly visit. I was blown away from the minute I walked in the door! The receptionists were both very friendly. The technicians were super. The vet was great! It was a very busy day, but every single person there treated me like I was the only person there! Will stay there for years to come.