Add to mybook
Susan Mix Reflexologist
Certified Ingham Method Reflexologist
- General Info:
- Reflexology has been shown to reduce stress and tension, promote the unblocking of nerve impulses and improve circulation, all of which promote the body's ability to heal itself naturally. Ingham Method reflexology will not hurt you and is not just a foot massage. Ingham Method Reflexology can be done on just about anyone, no matter what their current condition. Recent research has shown reflexology can be helpful in managing pain, speeding healing after surgery, enhancing athletic performance, managing challenges associated with poor circulation for diabetics, and can even provide short-term relief for symptoms of MS and Parkinson's. If you haven't received reflexology from a certified Ingham Method Reflexologist, you haven't truly tried reflexology! Clinic hours available Monday through Saturday; outcalls available; insurance superbills provided. Also offering ion cleanse detoxification services. Appointments may be scheduled on-line through our website. Be sure to ask about current specials.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Located near where Highways 85 and 237 cross El Camino, just south of El Camino and across the street from the Safeway shopping center.
- De Anza, Sunnyvale West
- Free parking. Location is in a chiropractic clinic, with doctors who are accepting new clients.
- International Institute of Reflexology member,Reflexology Association of California member,International Council of Reflexologists member,Partner4Leads member,Women Entrepreneurs of the Bay Area member
- Back Care Products & Services, Health & Wellness Products, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment