McAlister Electronic Service
- General Info:
- We repair all consumer electronics and appliances out of warranty. We are factory trained to work on Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Vocopro, Hitachi, LG, Daewoo & Avanti products in warranty. We are the authorized extended warranty service center for NSA (Costco), Servicepower, NEW, Servicenet/AIG, & Squaretrade.
- Stereo Repair, TV & Radio Repair, Audio-Visual Equipment Repair
- Video Equipment Repair, Stereo Repair, TV & Radio Repair
- Car Stereos
- TVs and Radios
- VCR Parts
- Video Equipment
- all brands, audiovox, crown, dlp, electronics, frigidaire, hitachi, jbl, jl audio, jvc, kenwood, klipsch, lg, magnavox, marantz, mitsubishi, pioneer, rca, samsung, sharp, sony, yamaha, zenith
- Payment method:
- discover, amex
- We are located on the corner of Wolfe Road and Fremont Ave. We are the last business on the right hand side before Fremont Ave merges onto El Camino.
- English, German, Spanish
NESDA (National Electronics Service Dealers Association)
We Repair All Brands
- Automobile Accessories, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Radios & Stereo Systems, Consumer Electronics, Television & Radio Stores, Television & Radio-Service & Repair, Stereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Dealers, Stereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Service & Repair, Video Equipment & Supplies, Video Equipment-Installation, Service & Repair
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Price Range : Below Average
Pets Allowed: No
This place is the most HONEST and upfront appliance repair I've ever encountered. I had contacted several and had Mcalister's scheduled.Then my husband got involved and scheduled another repair place.I regret due to husband involvement I had to cancel McAlister. McAlister's knew EXACTLY what the problem was just by talking to me on the phone. They knew more than just the PCB board was going to needed and they had ordered it all B 4 the appt.This all happened the day B 4 Thanksgiving. Due to the holiday I had a week to check things out so I did. Bottom line is McAlister was honest and completely fair. I can't wait for for something to break because I will definitely be calling them again.