Faz Sunnyvale Restaurant and Catering
Book a Table
- General Info:
- Faz Restaurant & Catering is a restaurant chain that maintains several locations in the San Francisco Bay Area. The chain specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Its restaurants serve a variety of salads, starters, soups and sandwiches. The chain s menu includes lamb kebabs, pork tenderloin, pasta, pizzas and hamburgers. It also offers fried calamari, prawns, sausage, chicken breasts and pork chops. Some of its restaurants feature dining rooms and bars. Faz Restaurant & Catering offers catering and wedding planning services that include floral arrangements, audiovisual equipment and music. The interior of the chain s location in Sunnyvale, Calif., includes floor to ceiling cherry windows and poplar tree-shaded redwood deck and garden.
- Wedding Supplies
- Payment method:
- discover, amex
- Mediterranean Restaurants, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Greek Restaurants, Caterers
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Caterers, Greek, Family Style, European, Continental
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
07/08/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I purchased a gift certificate for FAZ and decided to try out this place. When we got there, we waited a long time to be seated. Once we were seated and ordered our food, I presented the gift certificate and was told by the waitress that FAZ is no longer honoring the gift certificate. If FAZ knows that its no longer honoring the gift certificate, why is it still selling the gift certificate. After much debate and temper, FAZ reluctantly decided to let us use the gift certificate. When we finally got our food (kobobs), it was very bland and dry - without the normal spices expected for Middle Eastern food. Overall, it was a very dissatisfying experience.
02/15/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I don't even know where to begin with the hoffiric service and overall experience my husband and I had a Faz last night. The service was so slow and orders were incorrect after the wait.
1. Our table was so rocky, they left a napkin on our table to fix it. After 30 mins,we fixed it ourselves.
2. No one ever took our drink order and we could not flag anyone to even refill our water - we did this ourselves too.
3. We got the wrong appetizers and salads delivered.
4. We only got one steak knife to share for the two entrees. And the steaks were overcooked.
5. After three hours, we finally flagged down our waiter and asked for the desert to go so we could get home. Completely unacceptable.
We will not return here...ever.
01/23/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I noticed the negative reviews about this restaurant and I was surprised, because I have been there frequently and I think that the food, ambience, and staff are all great. Then I realized that people are somewhat more likely to write if they are dissatisfied for some reason, and are less likely to write is they are satisfied. So since opening in 1995, this restaurant has received two negative reviews, I think that speaks for itself, and may reflect more on the attitudes of the reviewers than on the restaurant.
I can tell you this: If it is a Sheraton restaurant, you are unlikely to find any cuisine that will set your hair on fire, so please do not expect that. On the other hand, being Sheraton-affiliated provides a level of quality that you simply cannot find with a mom-and-pop. Make the choice and enjoy your meal!
05/20/2005Provided by Citysearch -
When you walk into the restaurant the ambience seems very inviting, However, looks could be quite deceiving. The food was mediocre, its something typical you could find at a local restaurant. It does not have the right to catergorize itself as meditteranean restaurant. The kebobs served there lack the exotic spices you typically expect from the dish. The service was terrible, the waiter, was rude and obnoxious and even more so when he saw the tip we gave him. Food was difinatley not worth the cost...save yourself some money and go to a ""real"" medetteranean"" reastuarant.