ClickAwayAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- In business since 2002, ClickAway Corporation has been a provider of computer repair, service, sales and networking. Based in Los Altos, Calif., the company offers an array of services, such as spyware removal, technical support for windows/macintosh systems, virus detection/removal and home/business networking, to name a few. Additionally, it provides maintenance program, data migration/back-up and installation of hardware/software. ClickAway Corporation serves Bay Area cities, including Bonny Doon, Boulder Creek, Campbell, Santa Clara and more. The company has partnership with Gateway, Microsoft, Lenovo, Netgear and Acer, among others.
- Extra Phones:
toll free: (800) 960-9030
ClickAway, an award winning computer repair, service, sales and networking company, has been headquartered in Campbell and serving more than 50,000 customers in Bay Area since 2002. We offer:
* pickup service
* best value in computer sales, repair, home and business networking and training.
* Free in-store diagnostics and low rates, starting at $49/hour in-store.
Our goal is to maximize the level of satisfaction our customers derive from their home and business computers. Call or visit, and experience the ClickAway difference!
Because we are a value-added reseller for Apple, Dell, HP, IBM, and other major manufacturers like Creative Labs, Linksys, Logitech and NetGear, we offer an unbeatable combination of great pricing and unparalleled customer service. We support our customers and our products even after the sale is complete, and we are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Acer, Adobe, Apple, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Logitech, Microsoft, Seagate, Sony
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, check
On-site, Pick-up, Walk-in Service
- Computer repair - only $49/hour in-store
- Apple-authorized computer repair
- Technical support for Windows & Macintosh systems
- Virus detection & removal
- Spyware removal & Pop-up blocker
- Home and business networking - only $79/hour
- Data migration, back-up, and recovery
- Installation of hardware, software, & upgrades
- Training on hardware & software
- Maintenance programs
- Telephone support
- Computer moving
- Rentals (Notebook, PC, Projector)
- Custom built systems
- Cell Phone Repair
- iPhone Repair Service
- Laptop Repair
- Tablet Repair
BBB, Angie's List, Diamond Certified
- Angie's ListBBB A+ RatedConsumer's CheckbookDiamond Certified
- Computer Cable & Wire Installation, Computer Network Design & Systems, Computer Security-Systems & Services, Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Computer Data Recovery, Computer Hardware & Supplies, Computer Software & Services, Computer System Designers & Consultants, Computer Technical Assistance & Support Services, Internet Products & Services, Business & Vocational Schools
“I brought in my laptops hard drive which was nearly fried. I had all my photos, music, and documents on it and my father (who usually fixes my computer issues) couldn't even find a way to get in and back it up. Once he decided we've hit rock bottom, we left my hard drive with ClickAway to see what they could do for us. They offered us a free diagnostic to see if they could even recover the data. The next day, we go... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Bhim is my knight in shining armor! My Lenovo got taken over by malware and I lost access to *all* my files. My husband (a techie) found ClickAway through very positive recommendations on Craigslist, and contacted them on a Sunday afternoon with my seemingly unsolvable problem. Bhim first managed to retrieve a few files I needed to be able to continue working that night (and stayed past business hours to do this); he... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I brought in my laptop and printer this afternoon, as I was unable to print items. A staff member immediately did a test run and found there was a piece of tape on the carthridge. I asked if there was a charge for his time; and declined. I have used Click Away on 4 different occasions and have always found them helpful, reliable and honest. It's great to have a place for the ""non-techies"" of Silicon Valley to go to... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Great service! Took my old Dell desktop in after a ""blue screen of death"" type crash. Michael identified the problem quickly, backed up my data to an external drive, and refurbished the computer for classroom use (as I am a high school teacher). While at the store, I noticed a flyer for cell phone repair. My wife's iPhone had been run over by one or more cars and the screen had been smashed. They fixed it up good ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Want someone who can handle all your computer and cell phone issues? Go here. They are licensed, bonded and insured so I was confident in giving them my laptop. Then, I broke my cell phone screen twice, and they fixed it too while I waited.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse