Cameron Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- * Compassion-Integrity-Commitment * The goal of Cameron Veterinary Hospital is to provide the best veterinary medical service possible by listening to our clients & understanding exactly what they want in terms of long-term care of their pet & communicating genuine caring to our patients & their owners. * Dr. Mary Kate Cameron, DVM * Dr. Christine Liu, DVM * Dr. Diane Ammon, DVM
- Cameron Veterinary Hospital opened on April 21st 1999. The most exciting part of building the new hospital was setting up all the new equipment that will make treating our patients easier and their stays more pleasant. In the examination rooms, floors are non-slip, and tables are non-cold, i.e. laminate not stainless steel. The lighting is full-spectrum, making examination more accurate. Each of our three exam rooms has its own scale and X-ray view box, which saves time, and everybody knows animals hate to wait! We have a beautiful, airy operating room with a skylight. We will be providing a wide range of surgical services. In the critical care ward, there will be three cages with warm flooring and oxygen/nebulizing therapy. In the hospital wards cages are sound-dampened to minimize noise. In our five runs, there is a radiant heat system in the floor for large patients who are recovering from surgery/anesthesia or who need a warm environment for any reason. The hospita l has been designed to maximize our ability to diagnose and treat our patients, and for our patients comfort. Oh yes, our reception area is bright and airy with comfortable seating for our clients' comfort as well.
- Located in the Westmoor Shopping Center at Fremont & Mary in Sunnyvale next to Starbucks
- De Anza, Cherryhill, Sunnyvale West
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians