Belmont Village Senior LivingAdd to mybook
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (408) 701-2480
- Belmont Village, L.P. is a fully integrated developer, owner and operator of seniors housing marketed under the name Belmont Village Senior Living. The company is a privately held corporation headquartered in Houston, Texas, and provides independent living, assisted living, memory care services, and dementia & Alzheimer's care for elder residents. At Belmont Village we aspire to be the best and have earned the reputation as an industry leader. We are noted for our distinctive architecture, high safety standards and the attractiveness of our locations. In the arena of operations, Belmont Village consistently earns high marks for innovative programs and support services, staffing, resident satisfaction, and deficiency-free surveys. Belmont's resident care programs have earned the trust of residents and families and the respect of healthcare professionals. Licensed nurses and a well-trained, motivated staff are key to the success of each of our communities. Innovative programs such as Circle of Friends® memory enrichment and Mind Body Awareness (MBA) lead the senior living industry in the areas of resident engagement and well-being. We trace our success as a company to the simple and enduring philosophy that aging is a gift. The wealth of knowledge and experience that comes with age is a gift to the individual, the family, and society. Our communities are designed to nurture this gift by providing each resident with an exceptionally comfortable and supportive environment, one that fosters independence whenever possible, and provides innovative programs to maintain health and well-being in body, mind, and spirit - in short, a community built for life.
- Belmont Village Senior Living
- Conveniently located between San Jose and San Francisco, in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Ponderosa Park
- Belmont Village: Seniorpreneur® Research and innovation play key roles in developing programs for senior residents at Belmont Village. During the original business-planning process, the company conducted extensive research in collaboration with major university centers in the areas of long term care, memory care, architecture, and hospitality and dining. The preferences of seniors and families were a major part of this research so that every aspect of Belmont Village would be carefully planned with our residents in mind. Our University Partners UCLA School of Medicine - Alzheimer's disease & dementia care University of Minnesota School of Medicine - Geriatrics and long-term care University of Minnesota - Long-term senior housing University of Texas Institute on Aging - Senior preferences Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management, University of Houston - Hospitality and dining This collaboration continues today under the direction of Belmont's gerontologist, a nationally recognized expert in the field. The company maintains a multidisciplinary research approach to improve its service offerings and to anticipate demand.
RCFE License 435201122
- Belmont Village is proud to have been chosen as a designated Assisted Living provider for the NFL Player Care Plan. Our company supports many national and local not-for-profit education and research organizations each year by providing gifts of financial and human resources and access to our communities for research and events. Belmont Village has been designated an Energy Star Partner for our energy-saving building design.
Belmont Village Of Sunnyvale
Belmont Village Senior Living Of Sunnyvale
- Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Assisted Living Facilities, Retirement Communities