Anchor Auto Body
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Anchor Auto Body has been fixing cars of all makes and models at its Sunnyvale facility since 1979. The company handles all aspects of auto body repair, from repairing small dents to completely restoring vehicles that have been involved in major collisions. The shop is equipped with the latest technology to handle frame measurement (Car-O-Tronic), wheel alignment (Hunter Four Wheel Alignment System), and frame straightening (Car-O-Liner, Kansas Jack, Viking Frame Systems). Our services include: Auto Body Shop, Auto Paint Shop, Auto Repair Services, Collision Repair, and Auto Refinishing The mission of Anchor Auto Body is dedication to the highest level of customer service and quality of work delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, professionalism and team spirit. Our vision is to be recognized as one of the best shops in the bay area. Our business approach is simple- We strive to simultaneously provide top-quality customer service and top-quality repairs and finishes. We take time to listen to our customers concerns and make sure they understand what's involved in the repair process. We want them to be happy, and that begins & ends with excellent service.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (408) 720-8343
- Collision Repair, Auto Body Shop, Auto Painting, Body Work, Paintless Dent Removal, Dent Removal, Bumper Repair, Auto Refinishing, Auto Restoration, Auto Frame Repair
- PPG Waterborne
- Payment method:
- discover, cash, amex, visa, master card, check, insurance, mastercard
- Sunnyvale, Los Altos, San Jose, Cupertino, Redwood City, San Carlos
- Washington, Sunnyvale West
- Towing Service Available, Hertz Rental Car Vehicles On Site, Customer Pick Up, Customer Drop Off, Shuttle Service, Check Repair Updates Online
- English, Spanish
AAA Approved Repair Facility
- AAA Approved Repair Facility, ASE Certified, I-Car Certified, Diamond Certified
- Commercial Auto Body Repair, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Dent Removal, Automobile Customizing, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic
- Other Information:
Chris was my guy. He's awesome. Did everything for me. Contacted the insurance agency, inquired and set up the rental car for me, arranged to have the rental costs go directly from Enterprise to the insurance company, had them pick me up, and called the claims agent and the adjuster to resolve any discrepancies in the estimates. Heck that dang adjuster gave me aftermarket price estimates and Chris called and had them give me factory/stock parts which are better. Heck, I didn't even know that. Awesome! Having someone do all the dirty work for you... insurance, rental, reimbursements, fighting for you. All Chris said I needed to do was pay the check amount from the insurance company, and he'd get the insurance company to pay the difference if there was any internal damage to the car which wasn't seen or estimated. It's like whoa... what a thorough job. Would I have gotten the same service elsewhere? Don't think I would have w/ the first two places I visited.
I got in a bad collision on the freeway. I was researching online and found Anchor Auto Body. They took me in right away and was able to keep me inform throughout the whole process. I am so glad I was able to find them. Thank you so much for helping me in a desperate moment.
All in all... great service. Legit and honest. Professional, courteous. All their employees. On their website it says they're "Diamond Certified." meaning they're up there in terms of customer satisfaction. I believe it. Made my life so much easier. So yea... I highly recommend and would definitely take my car back there if any future work is needed. Thanks Chris!
For me going to a body shop is as much fun as having a triple root canal, but this all changed due to the warm and friendly greeting that I received from Chris Smith upon entering the shop. Chris had all the paper work done and ready for me, and had the rental car agent waiting. Chris went into all the details on how my car was going to be treated, and what steps to expect as the repairs proceeded. As things unexpected came up, Chris kept me informed by phone and what would come next. Chris called me and told me the car was ready for pick-up. When I got there what a surprise. The car had been detailed, and looking at it closely I could not find a single fault with the body work. To make a long story short I still do keep away from body shops but like root canals they are a necessity. Kudos to Chris and his crew. You are the best. Thanks, Willy Hartford.
The body work took them less time than they thought and they actually charged me less than the quote. The scratches and touch up work looks excellent. Great work at a reasonable price. Even their bathroom was nice. Felt like being in someone’s home. Thanks Anchor!
I went in for some minor body work. I ran over a basketball and it got in the wheel well, and pulled the fender apart. I also asked to have a few scratches and dings buffed out and touched up with paint. Tom was very friendly and gave me a clear quote.