- Mon - Fri 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler-Plymouth, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Land Rover / Range Rover, Lexus, Lincoln-Mercury, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Payment method:
- financing available, check, amex, discover, visa, cash, master card
- Sunnyvale West, Washington
- Brake Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automotive Tune Up Service, Clutches, Transmissions-Other, Auto Oil & Lube, Truck Service & Repair
- Other Information:
I know is hard trust in a shop to have your car repaired, but if you add to this a good service this is the wrong place, yes you will be very important to them while they can see in your face the sign of $$$$$$$$ but once they know they will not have it from you, they will ignore you. You will be waiting for attendant even if there are some people just doing nothing.
My experience with them was the worst, they have my car for more than one week and after that they consider that they can not repair it, can you calculate the rental car expenses for nothing?
We are sorry to hear that we did not come up to your expectations of service. We would love to work with you in future. During this period, The business was in the state of transition with new owners taking over from the previous owner on Aug 27th. We might have seen lot people there, but they would not helped you much as they are getting on board with day-today affairs. Robert Customer Service Manager