I'm a female and I know how some can take advantage of us if we don't know any better, but Joe is an honest descent guy. I bought my first starter bike and took to him and all he told me was that i need my carbs cleaned, he said I had made a good decision when I shopped for it because it was used. He's the only one I will trust with my bike
Cycle Tech, Inc.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Located in Summit, IL, Cycle Tech has been proudly repairing motorcycles in the Chicagoland area for over 33 years. Serving all of Chicagoland, we offer both pick-up and delivery services. Trust our experienced technicians to repair your motorcycles, off-road bikes and ATV's like new. In addition to motorcycle repair, Cycle Tech offers: ? Motorcycle parts and maintenance ? Battery replacement and sales ? ATV and off-road bikes ? Used motorcycle sales ? Motorcycle tire repair and replacement ? Motorcycle storage and indoor motorcycle winter storage facility Why is Cycle Tech the only answer to motorcycle repair• We have been repairing motorcycles for over three decades. Our mechanics are factory trained and experienced, and we offer same day repairs. Our service is top notch! Call Cycle Tech today or stop in to learn more!
- ATV Repair|Dirt Bikes|Dual Sport Motorcycles|Dynomometers|Estimates|Maintenance|Motorcycle Batteries|Motorcycle Repair|Repairs|Same Day Services|Sport Bikes|Street Bikes|Towing|Used Motorcycles for Sale
- Harley Davidson
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, cash, debit, insurance
- Garfield Ridge, Southwest Side
- Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service
My 72 FLH is my whole world.I've owned 14 Harley's in 39 years.These guys know what their doing.They treat you with respect. No attitudes or sarcasim.If they can't fix your bike or don't want to tackle the job, they tell you up front right away.I like that.On the other hand, I also like their attitude of ,well you can do this or lets try this.What I mean by this is. if something that really matters to you, that you think can't be done,they really make an effort to make it happen. They...view more try hard. That matters. Reasonable price too.I'm a return customer for sure!! Cycle Tech Rules!! Joe&Pete Top Shelf!! *****Tattoo.....view less
This is absolutely the BEST place to bring your bike.
I have been riding for over 20 years, and driven all types of bikes, from Honda to Harley, to my most recent acquisition, a Victory. I have dealt with this place for over a decade, and the service has ALWAYS BEEN SUPERB..
I do not use the word superb lightly, as I have experienced other repair shops, but none compare in regards to prompt service, pride, honesty, expertise and reasonable price.
today I took my bike in, I told Joe that mi bike was leaking gas into one of the pistons and had leaked into the engine, I know because one of the exhaust was leaking gas, and when I check the motor oil it smelled a lot like gasoline, so I changed the motor oil and took the bike to Joe, I was ready to spent some money for the repair....well Joe took it for a ride around the block, when he came back he told me, ""well, there is nothing wrong with your bike, how long did you ride it this...view more season?"" I was shocked, so a mumble, "" like twenty miles, that is when I noticed the gas leak"", he said well you need to ride it more, and explained to me that maybe some of the pins got stuck and the carburetor got flooded, but it was ok now, he told me what to use every time I put gas in the bike, it was amazing to me how he took the time for all this, and no charge, now that is an honest guy, I definitely will take my bike to him when it needs service, tanx a lot Joe.view less
best place to take your bike. i know the guy who owns it personaly. hes my dad. hes fair with prices and only lets people leave satisfied. dont listen to the guy abt the speedo and pipes the wrong color. my dad told me abt it the guy screwed up told my dad the wrong thing and he didnt understand.
take your bike here if u want the job done quick good easy and cheap. he works on my 250 ive witnessed using a bike after him working on it. hes done a valve adjustment at a motocross tr...view moreack in like 15 minutesview less