My dog has been sick with a mystery illness for over 2 months. 3 Vets and over a thousand dollars later - I still didn't know what was wrong with him and he was declining. I wish I had treated him as I would have myself earlier and just found a specialist such as Dr. Werner immediately. Within the first exam, he knew what it was and started treatment immediately. The biopsy a few days later confirmed his diagnosis an... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Animal Dermatology CenterAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursFri - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Board certified specialty care of companion animals with disease of the hair coat, skin, or ears. Cases included the diagnosis and treatment of allergy, ear infections, skin infections, causes of hair loss and itching. Twenty years of experience in dermatology. Dr. Werner is an international lecturer in veterinary dermatology, and the editor of major veterinary textbooks, with publications in the veterinary literature. He is co-author of "The 5-minute Veterinary Consult: Clinical Companion Small Animal Dermatology, Second Edition," to be published 2011.
- Veterinary Dermatology, Skin Disease, Ear Disease, Allergies
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Ventura Blvd between Coldwater Canyon and Fulton. Parking available on east side of building.
- South Valley, Studio City
Member American Academy of Veterinary Dermatology
Member Southern California Veterinary Medical Association
- Diplomate American College of Veterinary Dermatology
- Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Services, Pet Specialty Services, Skin Care, Allergy Treatment