Add to mybook
House Of Hope
Fighting hunger and hardship in Martin County
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- House of Hope's thrift store has a wide array of clothing, accessories, furniture, housewares, home decor, books, and more.
- Business History
- House of Hope is a nonprofit agency, founded in 1984, that provides food, clothing, furniture, financial assistance, information & referral, and life-changing case management services to Martin County residents. House of Hope helps adults and children in need -- typically low-wage workers, single parents, senior citizens, the recently unemployed, veterans, people who are homeless or disabled, and families suffering through life crises.
- The thrift store offers gently used clothing, furniture, housewares, appliances, books, art, etc. for sale at bargain prices. House of Hope's main thrift store is at 2525 SE Federal Highway, Stuart (in the Porter Paints plaza, just north of Southern Pig & Cattle restaurant.) House of Hope also has thrift stores in Hobe Sound, Jensen Beach and Indiantown.
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, mastercard, discover
- House of Hope has its main office and service center at 2484 SE Bonita Street, offering a food pantry, assistance with household bills, information & referral, and case management. House of Hope also has service centers alongside its thrift stores in Hobe Sound, Jensen Beach and Indiantown.
- Charity Navigator Four-Star Charity; GuideStar - Gold Participant
- Food Banks, Social Service Organizations, Thrift Shops, Human Services Organizations, Charities