Add to mybook
Western Reserve Psychological Assoc., Inc.
Empowering Change For Over 40 Years
- General Info:
- Two Locations In Northeast Ohio: Western Reserve Psychological Associates, Inc. was started in 1974 by a group of psychologists who believed there was a need in Northeastern Ohio for a practice that could offer a wide variety of high quality outpatient psychological services for clients of all ages. The practice has grown, and today it is one of the most comprehensive in Northeastern Ohio offering a broad range of psychological services to individuals, couples and families. Consultations are also available for public safety forces and the legal profession. Services are provided by licensed Ph.D. psychologists at two office locations: Stow and Brecksville. Psychologists: Barbara A. Buchanan, Ph.D. - Catherine C. Cherpas, Ph.D - Virginia Fowkes Clark, Ph.D. - Janet E. Dix, Ph.D. - Bonnie L. Fraser, Ph.D - Suzanne H. Hetrick, Ph.D. - Mary E. Hickcox, Ph.D. - Elizabeth R. Holmes, Ph.D, - Jay A. Levine, Ph.D. - Angela N. R. Miller, Ph.D. - Richard C. Rynearson, Ph.D. - John S. Schell, Ph.D. - Carole P. Smith, Ph.D. - Gerald J. Strauss, Ph.D., and Eve F. Whitmore, Ph.D.
- Treatment of children, adolescents and adults, individuals, families, and couples. Children/adolescents: The assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with behavior problems, ADD/ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, developmental disorders, attachment issues, adjustment, depression, trauma, divorce, adoption, grief, family maladjustment, child anorexia, phobias, self esteem, panic attacks, OCD, abuse, Aspergers Syndrome, PTSD - Adults: Adjustment problems, depression, anxiety, trauma, child custody, marital/couples issues, grief - Intelligence testing
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- Pointe View Professional Park
Western Reserve Psych Assoc.
Western Reserve Psychological Assoc Inc
- Educational Services, Mental Health Services, Psychologists, Child & Adolescent Guidance Counselors, Counseling Services, Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors, Psychotherapists