Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for residential plumbing, commercial plumbing, drain problems, sewer cleaning, sewer repair and 24-hour emergency plumbing. We're fast, we're professional and we guarantee our work. No job is too big or too small. We do everything from underground sewer line repair / replacement to faucet installation and every plumbing job in between. We can fix disposers, toilets, sinks, showers, water lines, water heaters and sump pumps. Our plumbers are courteous, efficient and ready for anything. Our plumbers excel at a number of tasks including water jetting, video camera line inspections, leak detection and line locating. Roto-Rooter offers eco-friendly drain cleaning products that will take care of your plumbing problems and protect the environment at the same time.
- Complete plumbing repair, residential plumbing, commercial plumbing, bathroom plumbing solutions, trenchless sewer line repair and replacement, pipe bursting, pipe relining, kitchen plumbing jobs, sink plumbing, toilet repair / replacement, water heaters, sump pumps, faucet replacement, video camera pipe inspections, backflow certification and repairs, 24-hour plumbing service, line and leak detection, garbage disposer repair, water supply line replacement / repair, dishwashers and ice maker water lines. Emergency service is our specialty.
- Roto-Rooter Sugar Digestant, Roto-Rooter Pipe Shield, Roto-Rooter Root Destroyer
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- Plumbers, Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Septic Tank & System Cleaning, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Building Contractors, Sewer Contractors
My water heater broke this morning (Friday). Roto Rooter yanked me around all day claiming i was next on the list from 9:30am until they called at 4pm to say they couldn't come until Saturday. Although they claim to have 24 hour emergency service, they don't. If they had just told me at 9:30am that they couldn't come, I would have called someone else and not had to miss a full day of work. They get one star because t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Gilbert saved the day! He was knowledgeable, courteous, and informative. .Gilbert was also very conscientious about his work. I also appreciated the senior citizen discount, every little bit helps. I called at 9:30 and he was here at 12:30. The company stood by their word and called me 30 minutes before arrival. Thank you.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Technician #1661 ( didn't get his name) was courteous and very helpful. He gave us the senior discount which was much appreciated. He was knowledgeable regarding our blockage issue and wasted no time in running the power snake to fix. He made us run water and flush toilets several times to ensure the blockage was cleared. This was all done at 7pm in 20 degree temperatures I felt very relieved after left He was great.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Talked to darrel yesterday to have someone come fix my loud banging pipes when the heat turns on. He asks me what time is good for me, i said 5 but he asked if i could do 4 instead and i told him i will ask my boss if he will let me out an hour early unpaid and my boss agreed. So today i get home at 3:40pm ready for someone and nobody shows up or calls so i call again. I was told by a different lady that they will pa... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Sewer problems are awful but our experience with Roto-Rooter was terrific. The technician who called on us was prompt, pleasant, and very professional. He took pains to explain how we could avoid future problems and cleaned up before he left. I can't remember a plumber doing that before! If need be I would not hesitate to call on them again.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We had an excellent experience! Our problem happened late afternoon on a Saturday, we called after 7:00 at night and were offered service for the following day...Sunday. The technician was prompt (in fact, he arrived early with a courtesy call prior to be sure it was OK to come early) and he was very efficient. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything he was doing and the reasons why step by step. He fixed ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse