Please use this form to report any questionable or inappropriate reviews.

Rating:

Review:
I stayed here over the past weekend and it is disgusting. They are infested with bed bugs. When we first arriaved the lock on the door was broken and the beds were dirty so they moved us to another room. In the room we were ate up by bed bugs, the microwave or hair dryer didnt work. I dont know who wrote the other reviews but I wouldnt doubt it if it was the owner of the hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
Cancel

Thank You

We hear you loud and clear! Thanks for helping to improve the quality of our reviews.
We just redesigned yp.com! Do you like it?
× Not a Fan

× Thank You!

Feedback