Please use this form to report any questionable or inappropriate reviews.

Rating:

Review:
My wife and I take very good care of our furry companions. They are our children. That is why we were totally unprepared for what happened on May 30 when we brought our 9 year old beagle Susie to Oak Ridge Animal Hospital to have her teeth cleaned. They called my wife an hour or so after she was dropped off to tell us that she had died. They could not offer an explanation at the time but later admitted that a mistake had been made with the anesthesia machine where a valve was not set properly resulting in Susie not getting oxygen during the procedure. She died as a result of their mistake. \r There is no way I can forgive them or excuse this as just a mistake. When using equipment like this there needs to be some oversight in the procedure to ensure that a fatal error does not happen. Losing our baby in this way is inexcusable. Our hearts are broken and the only recourse we have since this is ""only"" a dog is to never go back with another dog or cat. I suggest you do the same.
Cancel

Thank You

We hear you loud and clear! Thanks for helping to improve the quality of our reviews.
We just redesigned yp.com! Do you like it?
× Not a Fan

× Thank You!

Feedback