Please use this form to report any questionable or inappropriate reviews.


This park was ok but the electric was downright dangerous. I heard the electrician tell the staff that the whole park needed rewiring. The host said he knew but the owner would not pay for it. The low voltage ruined my transfer switch and almost caused a fire. The spot next to me was closed because the electric box caught fire! The park does smell like sewer. The staff were very friendly however and helped out alot. There are alot of nice spaces and the park has alot of trees. They really need to address the electricity problem. There isnt another park close by and they know this fact so you have to take what you get if you want to stay in the area.

Thank You

We hear you loud and clear! Thanks for helping to improve the quality of our reviews.
We just redesigned! Do you like it?
× Not a Fan

× Thank You!