Located on 3,200 acres of natural beauty, Stone Mountain Park features a wide variety of fun family activities and things to do in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
- Trek through the treetops on Sky Hike, the nation's largest adventure course.
- Take a skyride to the top of Stone Mountain and get an up-close look at the Stone Mountain Carving.
- Ride a scenic train around the mountain.
- Spend the night in a tent or your RV at the largest Georgia campground.
- End your day at the world's largest laser light show featuring a fantastic fireworks finale!
Stone Mountain is open year-round, but attraction hours vary by season. Check our hours of operations and events calendar for schedules on the date(s) of your visit. Buy annual attraction passes online and be sure to check out our special offers and vacation packages.