It is hard to rate a company that says the technician is going to come out and no one ever shows up, but I feel that a certain level of professionalism has to be lacking in a company when no one even bothers to call and tell you they can't make it after you took the day off to be sure someone was home. Since they couldn't bother to come I think I won't bother to call them again.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Stokesdale Heating & A/C Inc.Add to mybook
Call today to learn more about the Trane heating, air conditioning and air filtration products provided by this independent Trane Comfort Specialist™ dealer
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Over 100 years ago, Trane made the decision to stand out from the crowd. To build a comfort system like no other, using uncompromising quality, innovation and reliability. Today their legacy is found in everything Trane makes, from our premium materials to industry leading technology to extensive product testing under the harshest conditions. No detail is overlooked in our quest for a system that lasts longer and does more. That's why Trane is a trusted name in keeping families comfortable. When you choose Trane, you're making a choice for a heating and cooling system manufactured by one of the nation's leading specialists in the most reliable home comfort. Independent Trane dealers value reliability as much as we do. Your independent Trane dealer knows their reputation is made at every sale, and with every installation. Therefore they are as personally invested in your comfort as you are, and take great pride in creating your perfect indoor environment. Trane dealers are some of the most highly-trained in the business, with advanced technical skills to optimize every installation and solve any issue. They have an extensive understanding of the movement and conditioning of air, and the expertise to create a perfectly balanced, ultra-efficient system for every home. So when you buy a Trane, you're getting a commitment from us to you. A commitment to service year after year, a commitment based on more than 100 years of heating and cooling expertise. It's hard to stop a Trane.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (336) 643-3561
- Sales; Service; Air conditioning; furnaces; heat pumps; air handlers; heating and cooling; split systems; central air; indoor coils; heating units; cooling units; humidifiers; thermostats; energy recovery ventilators; geothermal; comfort systems; install; service; cleaning; repair; air quality; air cleaning; air purifying; energy consumption; energy conservation; energy saver; energy efficiency; comfort and efficiency; gas; electric; temperature control; climate control; advanced controls; zoning; oil; heat; dual fuel; hybrid; air; filter; CleanEffects™; pollen; filtered air; allergens; air filtration; humidity; perfect fit; whole house air filtration system; variable speed furnace; high efficiency; packaged units; all-in-one; communicating systems; all aluminum; moisture control; digital thermostat; programmable; financing; credit terms; limited warranty; extended warranty; energy tax credit; comfort specialist; NATE certified; dealer; local; sales and service; contractors; air conditioning equipment; heating equipment; furnace equipment; furnace sales; furnace cleaning; air conditioning dealers; air conditioning suppliers; air conditioner service; air conditioner repair; heaters; installation; high efficiency systems; HVAC; connected home solutions; reliable and durable energy efficient systems
- Trane; XLi Comfort Systems; ComfortLink II Control; Nexia ™ Home intelligence; CleanEffects™ Air Filtration system; EarthWise™ Geothermal; XC and XV Furnaces; Hyperion ™ Air Handlers.
Comfort Specialist™ Dealer
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Small Appliances, Heat Pumps, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Air Cleaning & Purifying Equipment, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Heating Equipment & Systems