Trinity Urgent Care
- General Info:
Â Our clinic boasts fully equipped trauma and procedure rooms with crash carts, intubation kits, EKG, heart monitor, and defibrillator.Â Physicians in our clinic can perform a wide array of diagnostic testing and procedures including; drug screens, pregnancy tests, cholesterol, glucose, hga1c, hemoglobin and metabolic panels; sports, school and work physicals; laceration repair, burn care & debridement, splinting, ingrown toenails and foreign body removal. We treat everything from cold and flu to insect and animal bites and eye injuries.
Recently we added Botox and Juvederm procedures performed by Dr Michael Ali. Look years younger and rid yourself of wrinkles and frown lines. Call now!
- Extra Phones:
Main: (209) 955-1229
- TrinityÂ UrgentÂ CareÂ is open from 9 am to 9 pm, 365 days a year, including holidays, and can generally see patients within 30 minutes of arrival. We are a full service medical facility with on-site x-ray and lab. Â Our clinic boasts fully equipped trauma and procedure rooms with crash carts, intubation kits, EKG, heart monitor, and defibrillator.Â Physicians in our clinic can perform a wide array of diagnostic testing and procedures including; drug screens, pregnancy tests, cholesterol, glucose, hga1c, hemoglobin and metabolic panels; sports, school and work physicals; laceration repair, burn care & debridement, splinting, ingrown toenails and foreign body removal. Â In addition, we treat everything from cold and flu to insect and animal bites and eye injuries.
- Botox , Juvederm, Latisse, Obagi
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, mastercard, visa, debit
- We are conveniently located off I-5 and 8 Mile Rd in North Stockton in the Park West Shopping center beside Lowe's in the Lodi Memorial Building.
- Bear Creek
- We are a full service medical facility with on-site x-ray and lab. We also provider aesthetic services such as dermal fillers (Juvederm), injectables (Botox), Obagi skin care systems as well as Latisse.
- We are members of the UCAOA (Urgent Care Association of America)
Urgent Care Lodi
Urgent Care Stockton
Urgent Care Manteca
- Urgent Care
Terrible experience at Trinity Urgent Care in Stockton.
When I arrived, I was the only person in the waiting lobby. 45 minutes later I was finally called into the room. I was seen by a nurse and then waited another 20 minutes for the Doctor. Doctor read me his resume about how he works at San Joaquin General which is a teaching hospital. He informed me that this fact means he knows things about medicine that others dont. Anyway, my family had contracted the H1N1 virus (confirmed through test) about a week prior. I had now been sick with a high fever for 2 days. Doctor advised me that I probably just have a bad cold because if I had the flu I would be laying on the table moaning and groaning.
I am 39 years old; by this time in life I know the difference between a cold and being sick. Anyway, I left paying a $40 co-pay, waiting forever, hearing the Drs. credentials, and then getting diagnosed with a cold. Next day I went to my regular doctor and was confirmed with H1N1.
About 2 months later I received a bill for over $100. I already paid $40 co pay and I have insurance. Insurance refused to cover this part because the urgent care billed rates way above the norm for the contract (never had this at any other urgent care). Also, the urgent care ran and billed for several odd tests that had nothing to do with my complaint or illness. Overall my misdiagnosed visit cost over $600. This was all for a simple sickness visit that ended with a wrong diagnosis of a cold.
I will never use this urgent care again. I have been very happy with other ugent care facilites in the area so there is no need to be ripped off by this one.
Wow.....my weekend has really turned around thanks to Dr. Ali and his EXCEPTIONAL Staff at Trinity Ugent Care. My 4 year old was up all night with a fever!! So like any concernd parent I started contemplating which ER or Urgent care facility I should take her too. UUaagg!! "All day waiting in a germ ridden poorly maintained waiting room right?" NOPE WRONG!!! Not this Sunday! Thank God I decided on a place fairly new Trinity Urgent Care. You can complete your paper work online and make a appointment from your own home on their website!! Can you belive I had a appt. for 9:00 and was out by 10:00? Yah..9 am out by 10 am NOT PM!!! Ok, so a quick visit is one thing but the atmosphere, staff and even the doctor was outstanding. Dr. Ali was very therow and easy to talk to. He understood my concern and he even gave her a onsite xray. This is the 1st time in 15 yrs of parenting "with LOTS of Urgent care & ER visits under my belt", that I can HONESTLY say I felt like somthing was accomplished. Most of the time I was waiting till a weekday to take my child to her primary just in case. Trinity Urgent Care is truly doing a Great job!! Definatly #1 in my books. So if your tired of waiting for hours, feeling like cattle and still feeling like they probebly missed somthing take my advice and go to Trinity Urgent Care.
Sorry about my spelling