- General Info:
- At Petco, we believe in providing complete care for the pets we love. Whether your pets have wings, tails, paws or claws, when you visit a Petco store or shop on petco.com, you'll find the best available products to care for their phyisical, mental, social and emotional needs.• Complete care for the pets in your family• Natural and Advanced nutrition options• Community events for pets and pet parents• Grooming, training and vaccination options• Knowledgeable store partners who'll gladly answer your questionsWe also offer a wide array of small animals, reptiles and fish and supplies for a variety of pets. With our Pals Rewards program, you'll get 5% back on every purchase and get your rewards immediately via email. Go to palsrewards.com for details.Go to petco.com to shop 24/7 and sign up for Repeat Delivery.
- Pet Stores, Pet Specialty, Complete Pet Care, Pet Adoptions, Cat Food, Dog Food, Grooming, Natural Dog Food, Natural Cat Food, Dog Training, Vaccinations, Cat Care, Aquarium and Aquatic Supplies, Small Animal Supplies, Companion Animals, Pet Food, Natural and Advanced Nutrition, Dog and Cat Supplies, Birds, Reptiles, Fish, Free Seminars, Pet-friendly Events, Pet-friendly Shopping Environment
- Bil Jac, Eagle, Eukanuba, Friskies, Halo, Hbh, Hikari, Hill's, Iams, Kaytee Exact, Lafeber, Lm Animal Farms, Natural Balance Blue Buffalo Merrick Canidae Solid Gold Halo Nature's Variety Instinct Nature's Variety Prairie Rotations Wellness Avoderm Organix Nature's Recipe Ideal Balance Science Die, Nutromax, Ocean Nutrition, Old Mother Hubbard, Pet Promise, Pro Plan, Purina, Sensible Choice, Solid Gold, Tetra, Triumph, Wardley, Wysong, Zoo Med, wellness
- Payment method:
- check, amex, discover, visa
- Sherwood Mall
- Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Food, Pet Stores, Pet Grooming, Dog & Cat Furnishings & Supplies, Aquariums & Aquarium Supplies
- Other Information:
Specialties: Dogs & Puppies, Exotic Pets, Mammals, Salt Water Fish, Pocket Pets, Domestic, Fish, Fish & Invertebrates, Amphibians & Reptiles, Tropical Fish, Rodents, Cats & Kittens
A while back I came to this store looking for a doggie bed. One of their senior sales assoc. helped, showed me the best one they had, which cost $100 plus tax, said that the outer material was tear/ bit/rip proof, had a lifetime warranty which Petco stood behind, no questions asked. So I made the mistake of buying it. It lasted only about one week, before falling apart!!! I took it back with the receipt immediately. I was willing to just exchange it for the identical item. But the store manager was rude, obnoxious, abrasive, & insulting! Not only did she say that it had no warranty, refused to give me the name and contact info of the manufacturer, AND refused to do and even exchange or refund because it (sic) "was no longer it the same condition that it was purchased in." Daaaaau!!! It seems to me that a $100 dog bed should last longer than one week, yes? They also refused to give me the contact info for their corp. office! I went back to that store dozens of times, but always got the same excuse, plus after 30 days they also asked why I waited so long, and now it is too late to do anything to help me, and just offered a sarcastic sooo sorry! I though that maybe that was the bad attitude of the one store, so I tried going going to several other Petcos in the area, but they were almost as bad and refused to help me any. So I googled their corp. headquarters, expecting to get some help from someone helpful there. Buy they were just as rude at their corp.headquarters, refused to talk to me, made call a different phone #, got a recording, & promised to call me back promptly, but tbey never did call me ever! Apparently their rude crappy customer service is part of their corp. culture, & is like that at all their stores, & all the way up to their corp.headquarters! Wish I'd gone 2 PetSmart instead, were I 've spent $200/week on my many dogs ever since!!!