Noah's Ark Pre SchoolAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
We are committed to the Philosophy that Christian education is the only true valid education. We administer education in an atmosphere that recognizes God as the supreme source of all knowledge and wisdom. We are committed to a curriculum that is based on the truth of God’s word. The Bible is the only authority that provides the precepts by which one lives. We are committed to the home as the ultimate authority of raising their children. We are committed to providing the best Christian education that students and parents deserve.
Our purpose in the community is to provide a Christ-centered program that has a high academic standard relating all subject matter to the truth of God’s Word
It is our purpose to direct, according to the Biblical standards, the total development of every student spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially so they can be successful in the field of their choice.
Before & After School Care
Language development and listening skills that include color, words, shapes, animals, transportation, countries, community helpers, health, safety, manners, and science.
Simply counting 1-25 Number concepts 1-10
Hymns/choruses Memory verses
Music, Arts & Crafts
Traditional & fun songs
Recognition of name, sound, and picture for short vowels, and consonants.
Formation of vowels and consonants in upper and lower case
Language development and listening skills that include color words, shapes animals, transportation, countries, community helpers, health, safety, manners, and science.
Simple counting 1-30 Number 1-15
Lessons such as Creation, Noah, Boy Samuel, Daniel, Boyhood Jesus, Zacchaeus, & the Good Samaritan
Music, Arts, & Crafts
Colors, shapes, following directions, and eye-hand coordination.
Phonics and Reading
- Recognition of name, sound, and picture of long and short vowels and consonants
- Sounding of blends and ones- and two-vowel words
- Reading of sentences and stories with one- and two-vowel words
- Formation of letter, blends, and words
- Writing of first name
- Twenty-eight poems and finger plays committed to memory
- Language development and listening skills that include color words, shapes, animals, transportation, countries, community helpers, health, safety, manners, and science.
- Number recognition and counting 1-100
- Number concepts 1-20
- Numbers before and after 1-20
- Numbers largest and smallest 1-20
- Preschools & Kindergarten, Schools, Child Care, Private Schools (K-12), Baptist Churches, Independent Baptist Churches