Add to mybook
Miracle On Main Street
Offering three types of services - Catholic goods, notary service, and notary supplies.
- Business History
- Miracle on Main Street opened in 1997after several months of renovations were completed on the building. At first, there were three businesses in the building: Miracle on Main Street, Main Street Munchies, and Main Street Mailboxes.Over time, the two latter businesses were closed and Miracle on Main Street took over all the space in the building.
- Religious buyers: Miracle on Main Street sells general religious items, specializing in Catholic goods. We carry books, videos, pictures, candles, rosaries, jewelry, incense, and other items. We have sacramental items. Notary customers: Miracle on Main Street has notaries with a combined experience of more than 50 years. We believe that we have the lowest prices for notary service in Stockton. Our fees are $10 for the first signature and $2 for each additional signature. For example, one person signing one document will pay $10. Two people signing two documents will pay $16 (Four signatures).
- Cavanaugh Hosts, Emkay Candles, Fontanini Statues
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa, mastercard, all major credit cards
- Located on Main Street in Stockton across from St. Gertrude's Catholic Church. From Hwy 5, take the Crosstown Freeway (Hwy 4). Take the Wilson Way exit. Turn left. Go two blocks. Turn left on Market. Go two more blocks. Look for the big white building that says "Miracle". From Hwy 99, take the Crosstown Freeway (Hwy 4). Take the Wilson Way exit. Turn right. Go one block. Turn right on Market. Go two more blocks. Look for the big white building that says "Miracle"
- English, Spanish
- Candles, Religious Goods, Notaries Public, Church Supplies & Services