By far the best gym around. Super clean facility with amazing, highly trained coaches. GymStars exceeded my expectations 7 years ago with their safe, welcoming environment. Most of the coaches have been there for years and have become family, which is important to me, as a parent. There is not a high coach turnover rate as seen at other gyms, which speaks volumes about the owners. The programs at GymStars Gymnastic... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
GymStars Gymnastics Inc.Add to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- *StarBurst: Pre-School aged Gymnastics for ages infant to age 5 *Rising Star: Grade School aged Gymnastics *Tumbling & Trampoline *Devo Gymnastics *GymStars Competitive Gymnastics *Cheer Tumbling *Little Dippers Cheer for ages 3 to 5 *Super Stars Cheer for ages 6 + *Devo Elite Cheer *GymStars Elite Cheer, competitive all star cheer *Dance - Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Magical Movement & *Combo Dance Classes, more *Karate *Birthday Parties: Private and Full Service "The World's Greatest" *Kid's Play Night *Teddy Bear Picnic *Field Trips *Day Camps - Spring, Summer, Fall & School Holidays(Register for classes and Birthday Parties at www.gymstars.comor call (209) 957-1919)
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check, cash
- In the Parkwoods Shopping Center.Cornor of W. Hammer Ln. and Alexandria.Just west of Pershing Ave.
- USAG, USASF, NORCAL
- Schools, Preschools & Kindergarten, Dancing Instruction, Party & Event Planning, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment, Party Planning, Gymnastics Instruction, Martial Arts Instruction, Cheerleading, Sports Instruction
My 2 children have been involved with Gymstars for the past 8 years. We have always been happy with the coaches and level of personal service. My children look forward to their classes and would probably attend class everyday if possible. The progress that I have seen in my children's skill level has been amazing. I recommend Gymstars to all of my friends.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
My daughter has been training at GymStars for 2 years now and she loves it! The first place I tried after moving to the Stockton area seemed good, but my daughter often complained when it came time for her class. Since switching to GymStars she not only wants to go to class, but actually asks to go early. I love their attentive and knowledgable staff and their first rate facility. If you're looking for a gym that... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
GymStars is a five star gym. I took my daughter to gymstars when she was very young and now I am taking my grandaughter. She is now 2 and has been going for over a year. It has been really good for her to make new friends and the staff has been great and very friendly. The best part also has been the quailty time that her dad and I have got to spend with her on a one on one time to play and learn new things. I... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Dear Valentine family, Thank you for the kind words. We feel privileged having your family grow with us. See you in the gym.
My daughters have been to the other local gyms in the area and GymStars offers the best teachers, equipment, facility and they have air conditioning. We strongly recommend them to everyone.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Dear gymfanforyears1, thank you for the positive review. We are committed to delivering quality instruction in a safe, clean and fun environment so that every participant can meet his or her full potential and reach for the stars. We believe strongly in developing happy, healthy, responsible, and confident children and teenagers.