We had a bit of a smaller crowd partly because of the BAD traffic conditions and maybe because we had to move the date, but everyone loved the food! Dr. Brady even mentioned that it was the best chicken salad and food he had ever had at one of these things! The left over’s were split and we have just enjoyed ours here with the Conyers staff and everyone needs a nap now. Look to hear from us again in the future. I kno... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Affairs By Pinehurst CaterersAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- "Your Place or Ours" Our professional catering service is a family owned and operated business in Henry County, Ga. since 1979
- Whether you are planning an intimate dinner with friends, a company party or a wedding and reception for 500 guests, Affairs by Pinehurst Catering is here to help. We have been providing the Metro Atlanta area with delicious food for many years. No project is too small or too big for our well trained staff to handle. We are happy to create most any dish for your special occasion to be served at our location OR the location of your choice. Carry-out orders are also available with a 48 hour notice. We Can Do Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner, Cocktail, Intimate or social gatherings type menus, No request to odd to consider. Please see our website for menu Ideas.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, check, debit, discover
- We are located by N. Henry Blvd and Rock Quarry Rd. S. Lee Street interconnects them.
- Atlanta Bridal,Stockbridge Business Association
- Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Party & Event Planners, Caterers, Party Planning, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies
- Other Information:
My sister had her wedding at this location last month and it was out of this world. I just got engaged and there is not a doubt in my mind that this facility is exactly where we will be hosting our wedding. People are so friendly and easy to work with. Lynda returned calls right away and listened to any ideas we might have. The food was wonderful and the grounds are beautiful! Love, love, love it!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse