Freddie Paul's Steakhouse
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Founded in 1940, Freddie Paul s Steakhouse is a restaurant that offers a selection of food items and hot and cold beverages. It also offers 24-hour, drive-through window and counter services. Its specialty items include sandwiches, french fries, hand-dipped milk shakes, melts, breakfast specials and platters. Freddie Paul s Steakhouse also offers soups, salads, desserts, grilled chicken dishes, bacon, chicken fingers, entrees and side dishes. In addition, it offers soft drinks, fruit juices, pancakes, scrambled eggs and other food items for children. Freddie Paul s Steakhouse also offers catering services for weddings, corporate functions, fundraisers, meetings, private parties and receptions. The restaurant maintains a location in Stillwater, Okla.
- Freddie Paul's can cater gatherings of any size, from ten to thousands of people! We Cater: Weddings, Business Functions, Parties, Banquets, Fund Raisers, Tailgating, and more!
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Steak Houses, Barbecue Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Specialties: Holiday Parties, Bridal, Weddings, Business Events, Corporate Events, Black Tie, Banquets, Corporate Meetings, Fiestas
We waited 20 minutes to be seated, reasonable. Ordered 3 burgers, only one well done....waited 40 minutes and received burgers that were so burned they were black and not able to even be cut.......the manager was KIND enough to reduce our bill by 20%,,,,really? When all we could eat was the salad and have a soda....it was my first trip there, and definitely the last.....it was terrible.....shameful. The manager used the excuse they were busy...omg
Seriously, the woman who seated us acted irritated. Our food took so long. We waited at least 30 mins for our steaks. The waiter told us the hold up was my husband's steak, but when we got them, neither of the steaks were hot. If the hold up was his, it would've been really hot off the grill instead of lukewarm like mine. The size of the appetizers were way too small for the price. If we hadn't gotten appetizers & the waiter wasn't so good, we would've left. Not going back. I REALLY hope their manager reads these comments!!
Awesome food, great service, the owners are nice as can be. Love that the Chicken Fried Steak and the Chicken Fried Chicken are hand breaded. Menu says they have homemade pasta (got to try that one). Took a group of 13 people in to the restaurant and everything was amazingly good. Not one thing was messed up! Not easy to do but they did it!! YUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Will be returning!