Good food and being close to office, we had many office parties at Olive garden, I mostly enjoyed bread sticks with dipping sauces, mediterranean flatbread, cheese rivoli and sundae.
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Buy One, Take One is back and better than ever! Choose one of our delicious Buy One, Take One Italian entrées, and choose another classic Italian entrée to take home. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. All starting at $12.99. Try one of our two new entrées, Pot Pie Italiano Chicken con Broccoli and Pepperoni Fettuccine Alfredo, but only for a limited time. Our Pot Pie Italiano is a little taste of home, bursting with Italian cheeses, cavatappi pasta, grilled chicken and our homemade alfredo in a flaky pie crust. And our Pepperoni Alfredo is a flavorful new twist on everyone’s favorite dish. Also, don’t forget to top off your meal by choosing from our selection of award winning wines!
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, diners club, all major credit cards, amex
- Loudoun Tech Center
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Good For Family: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
i went with my wife a 8 persons more to this place and the food was horrible taste like it was took out of a carton box i had lasagna charge me 60dollars for 3 glasses of wine and 2 plates of food!!! and the waiters come every other hour to ask how is everyhing with u!!!