Geoffrey Long Esq.Add to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Attorney Long will Take Care of All of Your Real Estate Legal Needs and Work Hard to get You the Best Results! When it comes to legal issues, especial ones involving trusts, nothing pays like having experienced counsel you can trust. Here at Geoffrey Long Esq., we have over 22 years of experience handling delicate legal issues just like yours. The law firm of Geoffrey Long, Esq. provides estate planning and related legal services to clients of all ages, with a special focus on the needs of older and disabled individuals and their families. Admitted to practice since 1985, Geoffrey Long, Esq., is the parent of a disabled child who was diagnosed in 1980. Mr. Long is well versed in questions regarding real estate transfers, protection of assets, trusts, guardianships, Social Security Disability applications and other legal issues which arise when dealing with disabled children.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (718) 442-2022
Phone: (718) 395-4863
- * Real Estate Legal Services & Contracts * The Letter of Intent * Guidelines on Writing the Letter of Intent * The Revocable Living Trust * Health Care Proxies & Living Wills * Supplemental Needs Trust * Typical Applications of an SNT * The Who's Who of Trust
- Payment method:
- check, discover, master card, visa
- Serving the 5 Burroughs and Surrounding Areas!
- Westerleigh, North Shore, Castleton Corners
Long, Geoffrey, JD
- Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, Estate Planning Attorneys, Administrative & Governmental Law Attorneys, Tax Attorneys, Estate Planning, Probate, & Living Trusts, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Landlord & Tenant Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys, Real Estate Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Trust Companies, Bankruptcy Law Attorneys