Tasty cuisines, clean building, nice workers. Service is a little slow, BUT its well worth the wait for the food. Its really good. Reminds me of eating inside a high quality cafe in new york. Also love the whole mafia theme! Id suggest it needs wifi though and booths. It should also have a trash can outside, because there was alot of garbage sitting out there in the flower bed.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Chubbys CafeAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Chubbys Cafe is a new cafe founded Sep 1st 2012. Its a family Cafe run by 1 family. It is located in the former centennial house.
- We offer breakfast until 12PM. Then lunch until 5PM. Dinner until closing! We offer Subs, Sandwiches, Soups, Chille, Chicken and lots more. We also do take out.
- Payment method:
- cash only
- Located in the former Centennial House bldg. 122E Main St. Next to the pizza place and former Laundromat.
- Delicious FoodGumball and toy machineFree wifi COMING SOON
- Take Out Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Awesome food, pretty waitresses, friendly staff. So much better then the hotel food right across from there. The place is very nice inside and out, but id recommend they do something about the buildings hooked to it because they might take away attention from the food when people think of old forgotten buildings. Another suggestion is to have someone hand menus to you as you walk in. Also, the place is open, however ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse