Relics Antique Mall Tea Room
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Relics Antique Mall Tea Room is a lunch destination with an Old World Courtyard charm. We serve delicious hot entrees, the best quiche, soups, sandwiches, salads, and world class desserts. Everything is made fresh in our kitchen, we pride ourselves on presentation. We have several hot teas to choose from as well as our house iced tea, Apricot Mango. All meals are in the $5.00 to $10.00 range. We also serve award winning local wines and local beers.
- Wonderful Quiche Superb Chicken Waldorf Warm Scones with Devonshire Cream Amazing Desserts Lunch Afternoon Tea
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, debit, mastercard
- On Battlefield Road just west of Kansas Expressway next to Grizzly Tool Company.
Relics Tea Room
Tea Room at Relics
- American Restaurants, Dessert Restaurants, Tea Rooms, Coffee & Tea
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: No
Price Range : Below Average
05/08/2011Provided by Citysearch -
My friend and I discovered this place after we saw them sponsoring the Antiques Road Show. It's a wonderful place to immerse yourself in the shopping experience. The atmosphere is nice, well lit, nice music, helpful staff, and tons of great antiques at good prices.
I find a bargain every time i visit, which is now at least once a week. When I have family in town, I take them there and they love it. I have 3 favorite dealers in the place that have the same taste I do, so I can always count on them bringing in fresh things.
My husband even likes to go and look at the antique tools and knives. When he's done, he sometimes goes next door to Grizzly Tools.
They're working on a tearoom that looks like it's going to be really nice.
We're lucky to have this new antique mall in town.