- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Nakato's is Springfield's first and finest authentic Japanese restaurant. We offer a relaxed casual environment where you can dine with friends and enjoy the pleasures of authentic Japanese cuisine and gourmet sushi. Nakato's, voted #1 as Springfield's best Japanese restaurant in both 417 magazine and the Springfield News-Leader. We promise to make certain your culinary experience will dance through imaginative taste combinations and food artistry. Experience authentic Japanese cuisine, both in its exquisite taste and artistic presentation. Hours of operation (Lunch on Sundays only) * Sundays: Lunch 11:30am - 2:30pm * Dinner 4:30pm - 9:00pm * Monday thru Friday: Dinner 4:30pm - 10:00pm * Saturday: Dinner 4:00pm - 10:00pm Spoken Languages: English & Japanese
- Floating Sushi Bar * At Nakato's floating sushi bar you can enjoy our signature dishes and experience the atmosphere of fine Japanese dining. There's no waiting for your order to be prepared! Just find a dish you want and grab it! We offer a variety of sushi platters and send them around on our floating boats. * Authentic Japanese Cuisine Gift Certificates * A thoughtful gift for a loved one or a reward for a job well done.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- NW Corner of Glenstone & Sunset at the Battlefield Mall
- Take Out Restaurants, Restaurants, Sushi Bars, Asian Restaurants, Japanese Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants
Nakato's has the very best sushi in town...this place is my overall fav and the staff is alway's very friendly...we eat Nakato's atleast twice a week...the Hope Roll, Jenni Roll, Cucumber Roll and Remill Roll (i think i spelled that right) are my favorite one's...they have some other good one's also that my husband like's...the price is good also...the sushi guy's are amazing and very friendly and they wear glove's w... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This is my absolute favorite place in the whole entire universe to eat, it is so delious! Anytime my mom asks where we should go this is always the place I say so you should go and watch a great show as they cook your food and then enjoy the greatness they have made!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
My husband used to work for a company (here in the US) that was based in Japan. He frequently travelled there for corporate meetings, as well as nearly every state here in the continental 48. Fancying himself a sushi and sashimi "aficionado" from his many travels, he says Nakato is THE best stateside that he's ever had; and I agree wholeheartedly! When we last visited (Aug 08), we were told there would be a 45 min. w... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Their food is always amazing. I'm in love with the seafood sauce, just give me a straw and I could slurp it up. Whether you do the grill or sushi, you'll be pleased. My favorite is the eel twister. It is so good. The chefs always have new tricks to show off so even if you go once a week, you are bound to be surprised once in a while. The front desk gals and guys are always very pleasant and helpful. The servers... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Food was very oily. Chef, however, was entertaining--the volcano trick was impressive. He was not equal in the amounts he was serving. It seemed the last diner he served was always shortchanged. The atmosphere seems tired. The could use a decorative update. This was not our favorite dining experience.Was this review helpful?Yes No(1)|Flag Abuse