Healing Paws Veterinary Clinic is by far the BEST vet I have been to in Springfield MO. The place looks great and is always clean. The staff is very friendly and polite, happily greeting clients and their pets. Lauren is great at what she does and always returns phone calls when there is a concern. Dr. Ross is AMAZING with my two cats. She has been the most caring, understanding, and honest vet I have been to. She takes her time and truly wants what is best for my kitties. She has gone...view more over and beyond to help my one special needs kitty and without her time, skills, and kindness – he would not be with me today. She truly wants to help the patients she sees. I have since moved from the Springfield area and have yet to find a Vet like her. I highly and truly recommend Healing Paws Veterinary Clinic.view less
Healing Paws Veterinary Clinic
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Our Mission:To maintain the highest quality of life for our patients by integrating exceptional medical and surgical services and alternative modalities. We will provide unsurpassed personal service in a compassionate, comfortable environment. Our goals are wellness through preventative medicine and education and to always have a positive impact on our patients, clients and community. Dr. Ruggeri graduated from the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine in 1997. She practiced as an associate veterinarian at the largest veterinary hospital in Springfield, Mo for 11 years. Prior to opening Healing Paws Veterinary Clinic Dr. Ruggeri spent a year taking advanced training in physical rehabilitation, veterinary acupuncture and advanced pain management techniques. Healing Paws incorporates these methods of treatment in to general practice to provide the best possible quality of life for our pets.
- Hospital Services: Diagnostic & Medical Services - Surgical Services - Anesthesia - Radiology Services - Canine Rehabilitation - Acupuncture - Pain Management - Diagnostic Ultrasound - Laboratory - Pharmacy - Dentistry - Dietary Counseling -Emergency Care Boarding Services: Our atmosphere includes roomy suites, comfy beds and glass doors for our canine boarders. Each boarder is taken on a walk 2-3 times daily. Individual attention is given with plenty of pats and hugs by trained veterinary staff. Our feline boarders enjoy a separate area overlooking the lobby and outdoors with large windows and plenty of sunlight. Large kitty condos have glass fronts and separate litter box and sleeping areas. Duplex condos are available.
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, check, all major credit cards
- Next to the Community Blood Center
- First Saturday of the month, 8:00 a.m. till 12:00 p.m.
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinary Labs, Pet Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels