I looked up Tv repair in Jackson, Michigan and some of the names my husband knew but had heard bad things about. One my Husband had not heard of was Jacob's Electronics. So he called and we are glad he did. This man does a great job and will not charge you a arm and a leg. If you need TV repair or any other electronics repaired call this guy first I will from now on and will be telling all my friends and family to... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Jacob's Electronics, LLC.Add to mybook
- General Info:
- We offer services from virus removal to microchip replacement.Our hours are by appointment only, please contact us.A basic list of what we offer and our prices can be found on our website. Desktop and Laptop Repair Electronics RepairCell Phone/ Tablet RepairAudio Repair, Amps,Data backup and restoration, website design,etc.
- Extra Phones:
cell: (517) 962-6760
- Welcome to Jacobs Electronics, LLC. We are proud to have many school districts in Jackson County and many insurance companies contract Jacob's Electronics for electronics repair. Thank you for your business and support. We offer services from virus removal to microchip replacement. We now install and repair car audio (head units, amps, wiring, etc). A basic list of what we offer and our prices can be found on our website.
- Payment method:
- check, cash, all major credit cards, debit
- Senior Discount = 15% off labor!!!
- Senior Discount = 15% off labor!!!
- Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service, Television & Radio-Service & Repair, Stereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Service & Repair
Jacob's Electronics is an absolute diamond in the rough. My 27" iMac had a backlight issue on the left half of the screen. After doing some research, I isolated the problem to a small connector in the back of the display. I took it to two Mac repair stores and was quoted $250 and $500 to replace the whole thing. One store even said it would be too hard for them to fix manually. Jacob stepped up to the plate and offer... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I highly recommend Jacob's Electronis if your iphone gets broken or dropped. I took to Jacob and he had it fixed in 5 days. He was fair in nis prices...and gave me a break after I took my phone to another business that didn't a bad job fixing it. In fact they ruined my phone since they used a faulty glue and the glass popped out had ruined the camera too. Jacob ordered another glass top and fixed my phone like new! T... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I had a power problem with my television. Jacob helped me resolve the issue with advice in an email. I was prepared to take an unnecessary trip with fees at other places. Thanks Jacob, I won't hesitate to look to you for any future electronic issues.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My daughter's iPod touch connector port was not working. She couldn't charge it and after looking at it, I realized that a few of the pins were broken / bent. Found Jacob's Electronics online, and when he said he could fix anything, he wasn't lying! Very happy with the service. Prompt, courteous, local service with a reasonable price. Thanks Jacob!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Thank you Christie for the great review. If you would like to see pic's of the port replacement, look here: http://jacobselectronics.net/gallery%20%202.htm Thank you for your business .
I have gone to jacob electronics for years. My computer had got a real bad virus on it an I was not able to do a single thing on the laptop. I took it here and it was fixed within a day or two at a great price. I even bring cell phones as well as other electronic things that i know he will do good on.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Thank you Maria for your continued business and support. Our goal is to have logical prices and the best service. Thanks again - Jacob @ www.JacobsElectronics.net
I took my sister In-law computer in to best buy and they told me that it was my hard drive and it took them two to say that but when I got it home and put another hard drive in and it did not work and then I asked a friend and he said Jacob could fix's it and he did and now it work wonderful like brand new .Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Thank you Donna for the great review. If this was the last laptop I worked on I can check the other hard drive (fee), it may still be good, as the issue was the solder connections to the motherboard. Thank you for your business Donna.
I took my laptop to a computer place,that a friend recommended, after $130 and 2 trips and a week later, It still didn't work right. I saw an add on Craigslist for Jacob's Electronics, so I gave him a call. He had my computer less than 24 hours and less than half the cost ,it has been running wonderful, that was several months ago. My grand daughter was having issues with hers so I took it to Jacob, and he did anot... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Thank you Janice for posting our first review. I am glad you chose us to solve your computer issues. I hope you don't have anymore issues, but if you do we will do our best. Thank you for your business and recommendations as word of mouth is much appreciated.