I have to say I love this place, although don't tell my wife. I've ordered from Pacific Coast Star several times and every part had met or exceeded my expectations. I've called several times and Greg has spent as much time as needed to make sure to answer any of my question. I highly recommend PCS and already have my eye on a few more purchases. Thanks PCS.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Pacific Coast StarAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- In 1999 Pacific Coast Star began building parts and accessories for the Yamaha Star Line of Cruisers. We have developed a very large Selection of aftermarket Parts and Accessories that have been tested and selected for your V Star - Road Star - Raider - Stryker - Warrior - Stratoliner - Roadliner - Royal Star and V Max. We offer items you will not find anywhere else and a Price Match Guarantee and specialized technical support on all of our products.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (509) 466-3475
- Pacific Coast Star Specializes in the Yamaha Star line of Cruiser motorcycles, we have very Large Selection of aftermarket Parts, Accessories, and Performance parts for your V Star 650 - V Star 950 - Bolt - V Star 1100 - V Star 1300 - Road Star - Stryker - Warrior - Stratoliner - Roadliner - Raider - Royal Star and V Max. We also offer specialized technical support for the Star line. We offer items you will not find anywhere else and a Price Match Guarantee on all of our products.
- Arlen Ness, Barnett, Baron, Cobra, Custom Chrome, Drag Specialties, Galfer, K & N, Kuryakyn, LA Choppers, Memphis Shades, Metzeler, Patrick Racing, Pro One, RC Components, Thunder Mfg, Vance & Hines, Windvest, Yamaha
- Payment method:
- paypal, debit, cash, all major credit cards
- Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Parts & Supplies, Motorcycle Customizing, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Supplies & Parts-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Stay away from Pacific Coast Star!!! This place absolutely SUCKS for customer service. For my Yamaha Roadliner, I purchased a set of: 14" apes handle bars, new grips, all the cables required to do installation (called and asked them first about what length cables would be required...I've never done this before). First off it took them over two weeks to get the items to me...I thought, no problem, no hurry. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dave, Sorry to hear about your experience. I'm not sure why you were not able to get through on the phones to us (some times time zones get confusing), but we answers calls all day long from 9AM to 5PM PST. We try to spend as much time as needed with customers answering any questions they may have so at times our phone lines can be busy (as we indicate on our web site). Also regarding your cables, as you are aware, we do not manufacture the cables, Barnett and Galfer provide them for us, and they have the prints of all of the cables. So if a cable was made too long, or was the wrong model, we would have had them correct it for you. Also, if we had received a message from you, we would have been happy to call you back. So I'm not sure what happened there. It would have been simple for us to make the corrections for the lines for you as needed, and we would have been more than happy to, as in no way would have it been any benefit for us not to. Once again sorry for any troubles, and thank you for your input. Also, Just as a footnote to anyone reading this, I have checked our data base, and we do not show any purchases or emails from a Bobowski. It's possible that he purchased the items under another name, but understand that sometimes critical comments are not factual. It's always our desire to help solve issues that customers have within reason, and there is no reason we would have not wanted to correct this issue and we would have been happy to.