Guns "For" You
- General Info:
- ESTATE SALES, GUN BROKER, CUSTOM GUNSMITHING, APPRAISALS OF GUNS AND ESTATES. Armscor; Beretta; Bersa; Bond Arms; Braztech-Rossi; Browning; Bushmaster; Calico; Century Arms; Charter Arms; Cimarron; Cobra; Colt; Comanche; Cricket; CZ Arms; Dan Wesson; EAA; FN Herstal; Glock; Heritage; Hi-Point; Heckler & Koch (HK); Kahr Arms; KBI (Charles Daley); Kel-Tec; Lyman; Magnum Research; North American Arms; Olympic Arms; Para Ordnance; Phoenix Arms; Ruger; Sig Arms (Sig Sauer); Smith & Wesson; Springfield Armory; Taurus; Thompson Center; Traditions; Walther; Wilson Combat. Over 25 years of experience. Memorial Day - Labor Day - closed Sat
- NEW AND USED RIFLES, SHOTGUNS AND PISTOLS, GUNSMITH WORK, AMMUNITION AND SHOOTING SUPPLIES. NRA MEMBER SERVICES, ALL MAJOR BRANDS OF RIFLES SHOTGUNS AND PISTOLS
- REMINGTON, WINCHESTER, MARLIN, SAVAGE, BENELLI, SAKO, CUSTOM GUNS, COLT, S&W, SMITH & WESSON, CHARTER ARMS, GLOCK, SIG-SAUER, HECKLER & KOCH, BERETTA, WALTHER, TAURAS RUGER, MOSSBERG AND ALL OTHER MAJOR BRANDS
- Payment method:
- JUST NORTH OF THE CANAL ON UNION ST. IN SPENCERPORT
- Ammunition, Appraisers, Guns & Gunsmiths, Sporting Goods, Estate Appraisal & Sales
- Other Information:
Specialties: Military Items, Guns, Firearms
I went there a few times to buy s rifle and some ammo. He is way over priced and he straight up lied to my face. I'de rather go to Bierkerts in East Rochester. Way better prices and they don't have to lie to make a sale.
If i would have purchased the same items from Biekerts, I would have saved about $475.
Sorry but Dennis lies more than he has to. He does know his stuff but is an A-Hole!!!!
its funnie how mikejonestkd wrote the same review for guns for you 2 times just in different words... but has one other review for burt mill..... i have been to that place.... OK at best.... dennis at guns for you is the way to go.... anything you need he can get or do
Posted: 9/12/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Not only did I find that dennis is very smart when it comes to gunsmithing, he is also fair... the guy got my STORE bought rifle to shoot groups under one inch, he also was fast with the service, and if thats not enough....he gave me a price that no one else in town could even come close to... not even pro gun... used to be a big fan of pro gun.... now the ONLY person to touch my firearms is going to be dennis
Posted: 9/7/2009Provided by Citysearch -
sent in a firearm for service that dennis said he would send to the manufacturer's custom shop for refinishing. After 6 months I called the manufacturer and gave them the serial number of the firearm - they NEVER received it....I eventually got the firearm back in worse condition than I gave it to Dennis in, and had to pay $150 to get it back!!! Do not use this business, he lied to cover up his lies....
long story short: I sent in a firearm though Guns for You to go back to the factory to be reblued. 6 months later I got the firearm back in WORSE condition than I gave it to him. He claimed that the factory refused to work on it. I called the factory and gave the customer service rep the serial number of the firearm in question. They NEVER got the gun!!! To top it off, they had NEVER done any business with Guns for You, which was another lie on the owner's part. The owner of guns for you basically held my gun hostage till I paid for work that was never done. Do not do business with him!!!
It cost me almost $150 to get my gun back from him and it is now work significantly less than before I gave it to him.
EDIT: Yes, this is the same review that I gave under Citysearch, as it is the same story. The owner of Guns for you is very dishonest and I will never visit his shop again and will tell everyone I know about my poor dealings with him.