Thompson James Fletcher Attorney at LawAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Adoption is not the answer for every woman faced with an unplanned pregnancy. However, we believe adoption is a loving, unselfish act. We are here to help you explore an adoption plan for your child. Everything will be confidential. There will be no cost at any time. We are available to talk with you day, night or weekends. We are here to help. We have adoption counselors who are available by phone and will visit you anywhere in the State of South Carolina. Call our adoption counselors Janine or Nancy, who are located in South Carolina, near you. In South Carolina, private adoption can be handled through law firms or through adoption agencies. We believe our law firm takes the best of both approaches: we have adoption counselors who are knowledgeable, compassionate, and available to help you with the decision that is right for you. Our adoption counselors are located throughout South Carolina and are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have an attorney whose legal knowledge can help ensure that the adoption is handled according to the letter and spirit of the law.
- Pregnant and not sure what to do? Adoption may be the answer. Completely confidential, Help choose adoptive parents, Medical & Legal expenses paid - no cost to you, Reasonable living expenses paid, Counseling available, No foster care, Private appointments, and Not affiliated with D.S.S. We have adoption counselors who are available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week by phone and will visit you anywhere in the State of South Carolina.
- Serving the State of South Carolina
- Adoption counselors who are available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week by phone and will visit you anywhere in the State of South Carolina. No Cost to You.
- Abortion Alternatives, Adoption Services