Chad, Pye Attorney At LawAdd to mybook
- Appointments Available
- General Info:
- When you need legal help, you should be able to meet the actual attorney who will fight for your rights. If you have a social security disability or work injury claim, have been injured in an auto or truck accident or are struggling with wrongful death, Chad Pye will be your advocate. He and his staff of skilled paralegals have the experience and expertise to represent you with compassion and strength. They take pride in assuring that each client receives personalized, caring service. â€œOur clients come first. Every client is treated with courtesy and respect in order to provide the most effective representation possible. Our consistent track record of uncompromising ethics instills confidence and trust. We use cutting-edge technologies that allow us to respond quickly, and we give you the most relevant information and perspectives. We are dedicated to achieving the best outcome for every client. We travel to our clients who live outside of Spartanburg or who are home or hospital bound.â€ At The Chad Pye Law Firm, we look forward to the opportunity to serve you. Speak to us about your legal matter, and receive your first consultation absolutely free with no obligation.
- The Chad Pye Law Firm provides legal representation in the following areas: Job Injuries/Workers' Compensation: We focus on representing those clients who have been injured on the job in the following types of workersâ€™ compensation cases: Neck Injuries, Back Injuries, Lost Limbs, Brain Injuries, Injuries from Toxic Exposure, & Occupational Disease; Personal Injury: The Chad Pye Law Firm has collected $12 million for clients who have suffered a personal injury. Our staff will work to get the settlement you deserve for the following types of personal injuries: Auto Accidents, Trucking Accidents and Wrongful Death; Social Security Disability: Our firm is experienced in Social Security Eligibility, Social Security Claim Applications, and Social Security Claim Denial. We assist clients in obtaining the resources they need and to which they are rightfully entitled; Criminal Law: If you or a family member have been arrested or charged with a crime, or are a victim of domestic violence, let us help you protect your best interests; Family Law: We represent clients seeking divorce, child custody, agreement modifications, or adoption assistance.
- Payment method:
- debit, check
- Representing clients in Greenville, Spartanburg, Laurens and Columbia SC, and the communities of Blue Ridge, Greer, Lyman, Duncan, Wellford, Boiling Springs, Pauline, Glen Springs, Inman, Gaffney, Newberry, Greenwood, Irmo, Lexington, Gaffney, Union, Whitmire and Woodruff SC.
- South Carolina Bar Association, United States District Court, United States Court of Appeals, The Association of South Carolina Claimant Attorneys for Workers' Compensation, Type and hit Enter to add, Injured Workers' Advocates
- Family Law Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, Attorneys