United Cerebral Palsy Thrift StoreAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- United Cerebral Palsy Thrift Store helps fund direct services for people with disabilities, including vocational training, recreation, day services, school-to-work transition and more. We are a 501(c) organization, and donations are deductable to the full extent of the law.
- More than 20,000 square feet of gently used clothing, household goods, electronics, books, furniture, movies, CD's, decorations, jewelry, shoes, hardware and more!
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit
- We are located on Oddie Blvd at the corner of Oddie and Sullivan. This is the former Save Mart Location.
- The thrift store is owned and operated by United Cerebral Palsy of Nevada, which has served people with disabilities in our area since 1950.
UCP Thrift Store
- Second Hand Dealers, Disabled Persons Equipment & Supplies, Disability Services, Thrift Shops, Resale Shops