Fun hotel in Reno. Here for the rib cook off. So much fun and free to experience. Fear for kids and adults.
Nugget Casino Resort
Book a Table
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Nugget Casino Resort is located in the heart of Victorian Square in Sparks, Nevada. The Nugget offers hotel accommodations, casino thrills, dining, nightlife and entertainment that are nothing short of extraordinary. With a modern, full-service casino between two soaring, 29-story guest towers, we are committed to making sure your stay at our Northern NV hotel is comfortable, enjoyable and relaxing. Sophistication and style, with stunning views of the sparkling Reno city skyline and Sierra Nevada Mountains, await you in each of nearly 1,400 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. Step off our complimentary airport shuttle, breeze through the doors of our exceptional hotel in Sparks, NV, and enjoy infinite diversions that include: 24-hour casino gaming and eight restaurants, 110,000 square feet of meeting and special event space, a year-round atrium pool, a fitness center, and two live entertainment venues. Despite the impressive list of amenities to our name, it is actually our warm, friendly service — above all else — that sets our historic hotel casino apart as a truly special place in the Reno area. We look forward to welcoming you to the Nugget Casino Resort soon!
- Business History
- For more than half a century, the Nugget Casino Resort and Northern Nevada have been inextricably linked. In fact, the great growth and evolution of the Nugget —originally a 60-seat coffee shop with only a handful of slot machines—has been a mirror image of the region's explosive expansion. Not content to rest on its storied history, the Nugget continues to make changes and upgrades to better serve both regional and local customers.
- Banquet Room, Casinos, Conventions, Hotels, Restaurants, Special Events
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, mastercard, all major credit cards, check, debit, amex
- 1100 Nugget Ave, Sparks, Nevada 89431
- Stanford Industrial Park
- Hotel Lodging, Gaming Machines & Table/Poker Games, Entertainment and dancing venuesYear-round atrium pool, Health Center, Arcade
- Casinos, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
We stayed at the Nugget for Hot August Nights. After viewing cars all day we went down to the pool to cool off and relax. The pool was filed with unsupervised children, running, jumping, etc. yes, being kids. However, the water was filthy, a murky gray. So, we tried the hot tub (luke warm) which was posted no children under 14 years of age, you guessed it again full of children. The young men "in charge" of the pool area seemed to be having a good time. However, policing the pool area was the least of their concerns. Day 2, I talked my husband into trying the pool again. We got there to find it closed. The maintenance man said someone had "pooped" in the pool. Disturbing!
Our room was clean, dated decor (no big deal) but the toilet did not flush correctly. Just a let down, wished we had stayed somewhere else.
Great place to stay! The have an indoor poor and small little spas around it on one side! The slots pay out very well!
We have stayed at a few hotels in Reno and this is our favorite. You can't beat the price and the inside pool is prefect for the kids, no matter what the weathers like outside.
Decent place well maintained rooms. I think the restaurants are decent and casino is clean. The Rosie's cafe could use an upgrade.
Oh this place was good to me! I will come back here for sure! They have a great indoor pool! Kept the kids busy with that and the game room!
12/02/2008Provided by Citysearch -
There are great pools in each of the towers, that are never crowded, and provide a great island atmosphere. When I stay at the Nugget I spend most of my time in the pool area before crashing in a standard, casino hotel room. Great for a quick getaway with your signifigant other!