Add to mybook
Arbors Memory Care Community
Memory Care; it's all we do and that's why we do it so well.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- An “A” rated community for Alzheimer’s and memory care in Sparks, NV, the Arbors is an experienced and dedicated partner in caring for your loved one who is living with dementia.
- Business History
- The Arbors is owned and operated by the Stutchman Family. For over 40 years their research, planning and development in senior housing and Alzheimer’s care has produced successful and respected facilities in Northern Nevada. One of the many benefits to being family owned is the flexibility to create personalized programs and solutions for each resident.
- At the Arbors, our respite care provides short-term breaks that relieve stress, restore energy, and promote balance in your life while providing your loved one a safe sercure living environment. The challenges of caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's are part of daily life. The Arbors, where memory care is our specialty.
- Payment method:
- Arbors Memory Care Community is located on Prater Way, just east of Vista Blvd. We're down the hill from Northern Nevada Medical Center.
- Sparks Business Park
- 24-hour residential care for persons with Alzheimer's or other dementias. Respite (short-term) care. Specialized activities and events seven days a week. Three meals a day + snacks, laundry, housekeeping.
- The State of Nevada’s Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance
- Alzheimer's Care & Services, Assisted Living Facilities, Retirement Communities, Senior Citizens Services & Organizations, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Residential Care Facilities, Nursing & Convalescent Homes
- Other Information:
Parking: On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes