Mills Gymnastics USA
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We Offer Gymnastic Classes for ages 18 months to 18 years. We have an extensive cheer tumbling program along with Sparks competitive all star cheer leading program and pre-team program. All of our staff is USAG Certified as well as CPR, First Aid Certified. AMENITIES * Wifi * Comfortable Customer lounge * In the Gym Viewing
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (734) 283-6331
- * Gymnastic Classes * Birthday Parties * Summer Camp * Field Trips * Group Tumbling * Team Gymnastics * Competitive All Star Cheer * "Snow Day" Day Camps * Holiday Parties * Cheer Tumbling BRAND * Cheer Bears * Cheer Kids * Camp Fantastic Summer Camp * Open Gym PRICE RANGE $8.00-$178.00
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, discover, master card, visa
- Between Northline and Eureka, behind the YMCA.
- Gymnastics Instruction, Camps-Recreational, Cheerleading, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment, Recreation Centers, Party Planning, Sports Instruction
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
love mills my kids went here for years that's why I trusted them when they recommended me to dynasty all stars. Please don't use this cheer team. coach Yvonne is the coldest hearted meanest person I ever met. She had me sign a contract for $2300 for the season, plus I have to pay 400 for the uniform and 400 for the choreography camp. My 5 year old daughter became ill with the flu one week before their competition and she was not allowed to cheer in the competition.
One of the other parents on the team informed her that my daughter was sick. Yvonne sent me a text stating that my child had attend and sit in the back and watch. I refused to bring her, because I didn't want the other children to become ill and my daughter had a 103 temp and could not hold her head up. This lady did not bend at all she knew my child was sick and reused her from competing. I called to trying to explain to her my child is crying, she never called me back or answered my texts. The city of Southgate called her stating they were disappointed with her and she told them she not bending from her rules on her contract. about the contract which states if a child is contagious that counts as an excused absence. she didn't even uphold her own contract. the other children on the team was hurt the parents called a meeting with her and she still did not let my daughter compete. This lady is evil. how can u be that mean to a 5 year old. please don't give her your money and don't sign a contract with her. please please
This is the only place in downriver that offers so much for the kids. The people there are wonderful and they have so many great ideas. I would recommend everyone to check this gym out this summer for plenty of summer fun.
I told a friend of mine about Mills Gymnastics for her little one. Just spoke to her today, she said she and her child love it! Staff is great and was so understanding when her little girl cried the first time she was there. Wish my grandchildren lived in Michigan, I would certainly take them there!
I had a very bad experience there. The people were rude and once they received my money then they were uninterested in what I had to say about anything. On top of the bad experience my daughter didn't like it there and wouldn't allow us to leave her there alone for one second. The coach we had was rude and had no regard for how my child felt.