The body shop is amateur at best. Somehow between my adjuster and their body shop, they managed to do $12000 worth of repairs on a $12000 van. What a joke. Nothing was good about this bad body work. The very unhappy old lady that works there gave me a bunch of attitude when I asked them to clean the airbag dust out of the drivers area. She never did have it done. I will never buy anything from Tamaroff again.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Tamaroff Motors, Inc.Add to mybook
- General Info:
- Tamaroff Motors has been serving metro Detroit's auto needs since 1969, when Marvin M. Tamaroff became the first dealer to open his doors on what was then a barren stretch of Telegraph Road.Almost 50 years later, were still family-owned and operated and still an area leader in sales and customer satisfaction. What you'll find here: a huge inventory of new and certified-used Nissan and Honda vehicles; knowledgeable, friendly staff; and competitive, fair prices.Come in and see for yourself why Tamaroff Motors was Michigan's #1 new-and-certified Honda and certified-Nissan dealer in 2013.
Tamaroff represents Honda and Nissan New Cars Sales and all makes and models of Pre-owned vehicles. As a full-service Dealership, Tamaroff offers service, body shop and parts sales.
- Nissan, Certified pre-owned, Honda, Nissan
- Payment method:
- insurance, all major credit cards
- Tamaroff is located at 28585 Telegraph Road, just south of 12 Mile Road on the west side of the street.
- Courtesy shuttle service Car rental availableFree Wi-FiWe also speak Bengali and Chaldean.
- Arabic, Chinese, English, Polish, Russian
BBB, Detroit Auto Dealers Association (DADA),
- 2013 #1 Retail Volume New and Certified-Used Honda Dealer in Michigan *2013 Honda Brand Image Awards: Best Overall BrandBBB A+ accredited business since 1973Honda dealer for 40+ yearsNissan dealer for 30+ yearsPreferred insurance vendor for AAA, State Farm, Nationwide, Geico, Citizens, Safeco, USAA and MEEMICAutotrader Trade-In Marketplace Dealer*Per AHM 2013
- Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Leasing, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
I took my car here to get repaired after a car accident. This was my first time being involoved in an accident. After a week of repairs I went to pick my car up. Although a majority of the damages were corrected, there was significant paint damage and large scrapes to my driver’s side rear that was not corrected. In addition, a hubcap (front passengers side) was damaged in the incident. This hubcap was not repla... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
tamaroff honda was the most straight forward no hassles dealership i have ever come across......i just purchased a 2008 accord, via the internet. on my first quote i got the lowest quote in town....don't bother with the other dealerships in the area. none were willing to do anything with their prices until they were told of the tamaroff price, then they were rude with the attitude of take it or leave it....Ask for yv... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse