***Do not trust AVIS with your business***, the service department uses fraud to overcharge customers. In my experience with them, they made two attempts to push completely unnecessary costs into a simple repair scenario. Charges for services required: $461. Attempted charges for completely unnecessary services: Add an extra $106 (Duplicated diagnosis fee) and an extra $400 (Falsely stated that the tread depths for m... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Avis FordAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Avis Ford, "the dealership with the heart" providing sales and service for new Ford vehicles and a variety of pre-owned vehicles for over 60 years!At Avis Ford you will come across our large selection of the newest Ford models and a wide array of used cars. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle, receive auto financing, service, parts or need a Collision Center. We are here for all your automotive needs.
- Extra Phones:
Used Cars: (248) 355-7519
QuickLane: (248) 355-7509
Service Appt: (248) 226-2580
- AVIS FORD, "the dealership with the heart" providing sales and service for new Ford's and a variety of pre-owned vehicles for over 50 years.
- Ford, Motorcraft
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, check, all major credit cards, financing available
- Located on the corner of Telegraph and 12 Mile Rd.
Avis Ford, INC
Quick Lane at Avis Ford
- Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
I bought my first new car from Avis last week. I was kind of apprehensive about my first lease but after I talked to Frank C. the first time, he gave me a number of options and time to mull the vehicle choice over. I landed on a new Focus and it is a thing of beauty. I didn't realize until I was sitting down with finance that I qualified for a Ford incentive because I'm a recent college grad and then I got another re... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My 2001 Ford Escape was running pretty rough, I took it to Avis Ford for repair. They diagnosed it as needing #5 spark plug, coil, throttle body cleaning and 2 of the 3 catalytic converters on the car for a total of $2400. I couldn't believe that at 63k miles on the odometer that it could need that kind of repair so I paid the $90 diagnostic fee and picked up the car. After doing some research and talking to a manufa... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse