Great locations, lots of parking in front of the store, very friendly customer service here. Fast returns.
Lowe's Home Improvement
- General Info:
- Lowe's Home Improvement offers everyday low prices on all quality hardware products and construction needs. Find great deals on paint, patio furniture, home décor, tools, hardwood flooring, carpeting, appliances, plumbing essentials, decking, grills, lumber, kitchen remodeling necessities, outdoor equipment, gardening equipment, bathroom decorating needs, and more. Whether you are a beginner starting a DIY project or a professional, Lowe’s is your headquarters for all building materials. Shop online at www.lowes.com or at your South San Francisco, CA Lowe’s store today to discover how easy it is to start improving your home and yard today.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (650) 452-1068
- 3M, Allen + Roth, American Standard, AquaSource, Armstrong, Blue Hawk, Bosch, Char-Broil, Dewalt, EverTrue, Frigidaire, GE, Garden Treasures, Gatehouse, Harbor Breeze, Hitachi, Holiday Living, Hunter, Husqvarna, Idylis, James Hardie, Jeld-Wen, Johns Manville, Kobalt, Kohler, LG, Master Forge, Maytag, Moen, Nest, Olympic, Owens Corning, Pella, Pergo, Portfolio, Project Source, Reliabilt, Samsung, Scotts, Sta-Green, Stainmaster, Style Selections, Sylvania, Task Force, Top Choice, Troy Bilt, Utilitech, Valspar, Weber Grills, Whirlpool
- Payment method:
- check, amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, diners club
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America,E2D,Eliminate the Digital Divide,Habitat for Humanity,Keep America Beautiful,Lowe's Heroes,Lowe's Toolbox for Education,Lowe’s Foundation,SkillsUSA
- Major Appliances, Home Centers, Home Improvements, Building Materials, Tools, Garden Centers, Paint, Small Appliances, Hardware Stores
- Other Information:
Specialties: easy returns, free delivery, free haul away, Lowe's gift cards, easy exchanges, free shipping
05/28/2012Provided by Citysearch -
Friendly service. Easy to get in and out of, to access going north you have to pass it and exit oyster point then make a left and come back down the frontage road, you can also exit grand just make sure you take a left off the freeway or you will end up on the wrong side of themtracks literally.
From the north it gets tricky, you have to take the exit before oyster point. Then turn left at oyster point get in the far right lane and make a right just as you cross the freeway.