Houlihan's RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Houlihan's Oak Brook is an eating establishment that provides a range of food services in Chicago. It serves lunch and dinner specialties. The restaurant provides salads, soups, sandwiches, quesadillas, burgers, fish tacos, pizzas, enchiladas, nachos, and chicken wings and wraps. Houlihan's Oak Brook also offers a range of wines that includes riesling, sauvignon blanc, pinot grigio, chardonnay, merlot, cabernet sauvignon and zinfandel. It provides baby back ribs, chicken fingers and fajitas. In addition, the restaurant offers Buffalo wings and pizzas. Houlihan's Oak Brook is a part of Houlihan's Restaurants, which is a casual dining chain of restaurants that has been operational since 1972.
- Houlihans offers breakfast from 6:00am to 10:30 am and lunch and dinner from 10:30am to 11:00 pm daily. Happy Hour from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm daily. Houlihans is casual dining with full bar service.
- Payment method:
- master card, all major credit cards, travelers checks
- Holiday Inn Sfo Airport
- South Airport
- American Restaurants, Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
This is the kind of place a girl can go and have a good time without every Tom & Harry hitting on her. The service is outstanding and that is what I am looking for. The food is very good and Very Large servings. The bar prices are very well priced. This is my place to go for a reason.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Rude staff, were too busy talking to each other then to help us. Our food was delivered to the wrong table, then picked up and redelevered to us. Waitress never came back to ask how things were, food was horrible. Contacted management, but they never responded.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Last Friday, for our usual girls night out, my crew and I went out to venture this new restautant. \r
Turns out, this place is GREAT for drinks and the food is superb.\r
We started with shrooms, which was soo good and hearty that we barely had room for our entrees! I had an apple martini. The best one I've ever had.. not too much alcohol so that it's sweet.. but just enough alcohol to make me warm and get a... view more