I've ordered online from DiNapoli's quite a number of times, each time the delivery time was somewhere between 40-50 mins. However, today will be my very last day ordering from DiNapoli's because I waited over 1 1/2 hours for my pizza. Prior to receiving my cold pizza with minimal or missing toppings, I had called twice inquiring the whereabouts of my order. The person on the phone kept ensuring my pizza was on it... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Di Napoli Pizzeria & RistoranteAdd to mybook
Book a Table
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Delivery HoursMon - Sun11:00 am - 10:15 pm
- General Info:
- Di Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante opened in 1990. Since then, we have been specializing in creating the best Italian Entrees and Pizzas on the Peninsula. We love our customers and it shows in our food and service. Our friendly staff always make your satisfaction our number one priority. Stop by the restaurant for one of our tempting Daily Specials or enjoy your meal delivered fresh and hot.
- Pizza Pasta Salads Beer We Cater! Call us for Take Out!
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex
- Downtown South San Francisco
- BBB,Better Business Bureau
- Italian Restaurants, Pizza, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Take Out Restaurants, Mexican Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurant Delivery Service, Pasta, Mediterranean Restaurants, Party Planning, Restaurants
Well, I use to think that DiNapoli's was a good place to get my lunch and dinners from,\r BUT! I have changed my mind. For those of you that will be using the online ordering,\r BE AWARE OF LATE DELIVERY TIME.\r I have ordered several times online and my order was anywhere from 30 to 50 minutes past the time I requested and I had made my request an hour plus before hand.\r On Top Of that the food was EXTREEEEME... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This is an authentic style pizza place. Not for the cardboard substitutes. This stuff is fresh, tasty, and very well presented. I would take the entire family here. The prices are good. There are a lot of good pizza places around, but you can't do much better than this.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This is an amazing little place in downtown South San Francisco. They have probably the best pizza in the peninsula. Delivery is quick as well. Their pizza Luganega with a glass of their house red is my favorite. Their italian sausage is great! Highly recomended!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I purchased a pizza from Dinapoli and when we arrived home after picking it up, we opened the box to find a burned pizza and with no pepperoni (I had ordered a pepperoni and extra topping)! I immediately called Di Napoli. After providing her with my name, cashier insisted that she needed to know my husband's name, even though the order was not placed in his name! After placing me on hold on numerous occasions and ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been searching the peninsula for a solid Italian food restaraunt that was also affordable, and Di Napoli is the place. I've now had several dishes here, and all have been very good. The pizza margherita holds true to the italian style (no tomato sauce), and the fresh mozzerella is delicious. The crust is a bit thicker than it should be, but it doesn't detract from the pizza. The pasta bolognese and the sca... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse